Questionator Questionator 26-30 160 Answers Aug 28, 2011

Question of the Day

I would go back in time and say my father, " I love you"......:)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

He knows you do

Best Answer

yes..id do that too...

Best Answer

I would do exactly that.

Best Answer

No.. There is no opportunity for growth in wisdom without the recognition of an error or gain, and the rewards obtained through the inspired knowledge.

Best Answer

Of course. Tell my Mum and Dad how much I love them

Best Answer

They know

Best Answer

Nope.

I try not to live in regret. All the decisions and choices we make throughout our lives makes us who we are today :o)

Best Answer

Well... My first reaction would be to obviously go back and change all the traumatic events in my life... But in all reality a lot of those things although terrible ...r the very things that define who I am... I've learned from it all... Its all shaped me to believe in... Or react to things the way I do... In my life there's been a lot of pain... And defiantly a lot if mistakes..to say the least.... So if I could keep the things I've learned and the huge hearted person I've become... But just get rid of the situations themselves .. Of Course.. Which wouldn't... But if all lessons learned are lost w the experience... Than I Will live w the pain... Of these memories.... And the regret of my some choices.... Well..... I guess either way i got a couple lil things In mind that id wanna change either way....lol

Best Answer

Nope. It is what it is.

Best Answer

Frak no. I like my life for the most part, if went and changed things I might end up being one of those idiots I see around all the time.

Best Answer

yes i would go back and save my mother, my uncles and make every thing i have done wrong wright and my life could have been better than this.

Best Answer

I also believe everything happens for a reason so while I have had some terrible things to deal with I think the only thing I'd change was my reaction to certain events .

Best Answer

I would have gone back in time to 1776 with an assault rifle and minigun and fight the revolutionary war and help establish Marijuana legalization in the constitution, lol

Best Answer

No because even changing a seemingly evel thing or small thing could effect the present in unforseen ways.Not always for the better !!

Best Answer

yes I would change a lot of things for the better and stood up for myself more

Best Answer

i believe that things happen for a reason so in that thought i would not change anything.

Best Answer

If I could I would only change the situations that caused my love ones grief.

Best Answer

I am sure the correct answer should be no - but my answer is Hell yes. I would change alot of things if I could but I am pretty sure if given the chance I would only go back and screw it up again in new and different, interesting ways.

Best Answer

"The more things changes, the more they remain the same."..I doubt that I could change anything.

Best Answer

I'd kind of like to give it a try. I know by doing so I could be with the woman I love at the risk of not having my children that I cherish, but to see what it would be like instead of always saying, "if only", yes I would.

Best Answer

I absolutely would. I don't believe every thing happens for a reason. I believe we have free will & choices. I have made very bad choices in my life. I would go back to 12 years old & just pretty much make the opposite choices that I made from that point on. The only thing I would not change are having my 3 daughters. There are too many things that I would change to list but some examples are not letting men beat me, not becoming a gluten, not moving away from my family, being a better parent, staying at one job, the list goes on & on.

Best Answer

I wouldn't change anything because its a fixed point but I would go to 1960's

Best Answer

I would go back 2000 years and hand out a few popular mechanics magazines (ecspecially the ones that deal with aerodynamics) and tell em to have fun....we'd be living on the moon by the Renaissance period.

Best Answer