"Deep" question #3...
rahkeepschanging rahkeepschanging 26-30, F 145 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Community

Don't worry about her (my mother), she has problems of her own that have nothing to do with you. Her projections of her problems onto you is not your responsibility. It is hers. God loves you. Remember that and you will be fine.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, you must have had to go through a lot. Good for you for surviving, your words of wisdom are inspiring.

Best Answer

Thank you. I not only survived but I learned to thrive in spite of having a non-supportive mother.

Best Answer

Stay away from booze and drugs, dad is an ******* move out asap and go back to get mom when you have enough to take care of her because she's going to need you.

Best Answer

don't let the world and the people in it trample on your dreams and aspirations.

Best Answer

Remember who you are, and be who you want to be for yourself-think for yourself, not what others want for you.<br />
I started changing who I was during this time to please others and found out how easy it was. It started me on a path of never really knowing who I was, until now. It wasn't easy. I never really though of myself as well . . . myself. I always thought about what others thought I should be.

Best Answer

I always thought everyone else knew best. But now I think, if they didn't even really know me, how could they know what was best for me. I guess it was just too easy to change into what ever they thought. Well, I guess it's good I know now, and I am glad I am who I am now. :) You should be to, or at least working towards that.

Best Answer

You are a fücking idiot.

Best Answer

You will know love and acceptance one day....patience

Best Answer

Whatever obnoxious prank you're planning, DON'T!

Best Answer

It's OK - these are NOT the happiest days of your life. It does get better not worse.

Best Answer

Current me: "you see that blonde girl over there?" <br />
13yr me: "yeah, she pretty, I LOVE her :) " <br />
Current me:"DO NOT DO IT BOY"

Best Answer

Do NOT date anyone who works at Friendly's.

Best Answer

december 8th 2004 just stay home

Best Answer

invest in apple, microsoft, and google

Best Answer

Make the best of each every day, love yourself because you'll be with yourself for the rest of your life and you are just fine the way you are, your family is messed up so don't believe a single label they put on you and you are beautiful inside and out!!

Best Answer

Be patient. Don't marry the first guy who asks.

Best Answer

These are the winning lottery numbers that will be brawn on your 18th Birthday

Best Answer

It'll all be ok.

Best Answer

Run. Tell them (my family) the truth, and end the torture.

Best Answer

Tell your parents what happened with your step uncle and go back to P.R.

Best Answer

when you get to my age go back an extra three years, or we both die again.

Best Answer

Deep answer #1 I would tell myself that I was treating my parent the same way my child will treat me ....and to stay away from Tony cause those drugs are gonna mess you up.

Best Answer