Talking about going back in time
QTB2 QTB2 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Education

College years when I was your age. It was so much fun, loved my friends, and had basically no worries or responsibilities.<br />
Oops, sorry... Probably the 1940's. Everyone cared what they looked like and women's fashion was so classy.

Best Answer

Why do every1 wants to go back in time? I don't understand it, you have memories for that, good and bad. You learn from them and you live your life further.

Best Answer

Last months cycle was bad.. perhaps October.

Best Answer

i meant back in time

Best Answer

oic... 1993

Best Answer

Maybe the North American continent before the Europeans arrived, or at least before the Native Americans learned to hate them.<br />
Or the late 1940s in America, after the war, when there were unlimited opportunities here and most people were still decent human beings.

Best Answer

1965 and when we got out of high school<br />
i would close our bank accounts load our toys on the trailer and her corvette and move to canada <br />
so i did not have to join the service and she would not try and follow me and lose her life in viet nam for a country that could care less

Best Answer

Just a few years back, to try and save my love before he got deported. But now, I don't know. I still miss him but I'm kinda getting used to things the way they are. So I don't really know. I'm happy today. I think I'll stay here.

Best Answer

hm..)) funny, Your love and you didn't go after him? Your not much of a love for him.

Best Answer

Well, you know not having details it would seem that way, but we have a child with autism and she wouldn't qualify for any sort of services or therapies in the middle of Pachuca Hidalgo Mexico. They don't even have electricity, much less speech, occupational and behavioral therapists. It's been over a year and a half now and we still love each other, but we can't be together. But we're still a family. That's the way it is when you're a grown-up sometimes. You have to put your children's needs ahead of yours.

Best Answer