I don't know- maybe the days of the dinosaurs; maybe the days of early mammals; maybe watch A.G. Bell invent (his version of) the telephone. Makes you thoughtful, doesn't it? I want to pick 3 winners for this question: The sweetest answer- Tgilly. The far-out interesting answer- zensitter. The learning answer- parakeet8157 (who happens to be my sweet, loving girlfriend!)
GodsLovedMan GodsLovedMan 41-45, M 15 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Quizzes

1988. part of my heyday..would do a few things different. Was young and VERY naive.

Best Answer

Oh? Like what?
I'm still too naive, I think!....

Best Answer

January 1995...i'd like to watch me as a new mother for those first few hours.

Best Answer

Sounds sweet. :-)

Best Answer

That's a very sweet picture. It made me rethink the flippant response I was going to make.

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

i can still remember the awe i felt..holding a part of me in my arms, the magic of our creator

Best Answer

REALLY a nice memory!!...

Best Answer

It would be either the time of piracy or when they had Gladiators in Sparta (not sure about dates) this is only providing I dont get into trouble in either of those times (knowing me I would somehow mess up history even if I wasnt trying to)<br />
:O

Best Answer

Hahahaha! I understand what you mean! I might get myself into trouble, too, if I really could go back in time! That comment made me think of me! LOL!

Best Answer

1980 my freshman year of college....the future seemed one of limitless possibilities

Best Answer

Nice answer!
Back when I was a boy, my future seemed limitless, too. Now that I'm middle- aged, however.........*sigh*

Best Answer

right. think...animal house! :P

Best Answer

LOL! I don't know- someone might think I need to be caged up, myself! ;-)

Best Answer

1977, but only if I could be the age I was then.

Best Answer

How old were you then?

Best Answer

18

Best Answer

So your heyday was just beginning?....:-)

Best Answer

Hm... Depends... Can I bring stuff with me upon my return?

Best Answer

Hahaha! I'd be thinking about doing that, too! :-)

Best Answer

Maybe when the aliens were here on earth the last time and built all those places that you see on the History Channel!

Best Answer

Wowza! Okay.........*chuckles*

Best Answer

1969

Best Answer

Why '69? I was born near that year, myself...:-)

Best Answer

Summer of Love. :)

Best Answer

Better "love" than "hate"! ;-)

Best Answer

Depends on if I can change something

Best Answer

I've thought about that so many times, myself!.....:-P *chuckle*

Best Answer