before i was born, i would tell God i will be good , please dont send me there

Best Answer

When i was 17 and dived into messy relationship with a necrophiliac...after that everything got filthy and then i turned 22. I missed alot in those 5 years, above all i missed me. I left my significance outside and carried the world on the inside. Crazy **** but that's how life was, and i'm still here. This time i choose me :-) Wow, pretty longwinded response, that came out of nowhere lol *queue the violins*. Miseslocke - awesome question hun

Best Answer

well i'm glad you liked it... your answer was obviously well thought out and truthful.

Best Answer

"IT WOULD BE 1989.WHEN I WAS IN THE 6TH GRADE".I MET A BEAUTIFUL GIRL NAMED SARAH COHEN.I LOVED HER.SHE LOVED ME.I KNOW WE WERE CHILDREN.12 & 11-I BELIEVE.HER FATHER DIDN'T WANT US TO BE FRIENDS-BECAUSE I'M BLACK & SHES WHITE.HER COUSINS ON HER DADS SIDE LIVED ACROSS THE STREET.THEY WERE OF MIXED RACE.WE WOULD SEND COMMUNICATION THROUGH HER COUSIN CHARLENE.THE LAST TIME I HEARD ANYTHING WAS ABOUT 7YRS AGO.CHARLENE SAID;"HOW CAN YOU GUYS STILL FEEL THAT WAY & YOU WERE JUST KIDS".I DON'T KNOW.I ONLY KNOW THAT MY HEART HAS AN EMPTINESS.I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SARAH.UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.THE EARTH IS NOT VAST ENOUGH TO KEEP ME FROM YOU.-OMAR P.S. I HOPE YOU STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY

Best Answer

i would go to the time when I was 5-9 coz then we didnt have to study much and I could spend more time with my cute baby sister.

Best Answer

When I was 18. I would have just taken the money and ran.

Best Answer

Good question. There are a couple of things, in part, I'd want to go back and "finish", i.e: There's a couple of things I wish I'd had the chance to tell my high school sweetheart before he died; and a few things I should have said to friends before leaving the islands so abruptly, but I wouldn't want any of that to change where I'm at right now. There's got to be some kind of reason things happened the way they did, and when they did.

Best Answer

Back to 18 years old with the knowledge I have now. Back to before I met the girl I love, but got myself into the life I want out of.

Best Answer

when i left my ex the first time but i did learn to be happy and have a great circle of friends i wouldn't have had.

Best Answer

I won't do that - it would erase this Husband and these kids and I love them

Best Answer

I don't want to go back in time to see my life, I've already seen that. Now, I would love to go back in time and see the great pyramids of giza the way they were meant to look and see what Egypt was really like

Best Answer