spankmestacey spankmestacey 26-30, F 14 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in EP

When I was 22 living in Cyprus, atop mount Olympus, skiing, then 45 minutes later basking on a beautiful beach.. Surrounded by great friends, wonderful food and an assortment of affordable wines and cold beers....

Paradise.....

Best Answer

When a cousin of mine was still alive, he is the rare few of my family who actually cared about me.

Best Answer

When my grandmother's older sister died. When she found out, she couldn't stop crying. My grandfather went and sat by her side and hugged her the whole time in silence. It was a strong moment for me because they did not like each other or at least never shown any affection towards one another in words or actions. Seeing the two of them joined at that moment was very touching.

Best Answer

When any of my three children were born. The moment I knew they were healthy and they were place in my arms. Yes, there is love at first sight.

Best Answer

when i fell between the boobs of my 1grade teacher .. i think i would have enjoyed that if i wasn't dumb, o my my those were the days .. *giggles*

Best Answer

The moment when my hubby dying ,,,, just want to say how I love him and he can go in peace coz I will always love him for ever after

Best Answer

first time i met my ex, magical moment but then i would drink a potion to forget ever meeting her

Best Answer