IWillMakeYouThink IWillMakeYouThink 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Quizzes

Yes, I think he would be a cool person to talk to.

Best Answer

I'd want a translator,but sure I'd want to see it for myself...I will not proclaim I wouldn't deny Him,Peter said that,but I hope I wouldn't

Best Answer

No...I wanted go back further and see the building of the pyramids. I could see the pharaoh too...he was considered a living god...so it could be like a two-for-one deal.

Best Answer

Oh! Nice!

Best Answer

I'd ask him to turn some water into wine.

Best Answer

Hmmmm... The Satanic route... Very funny.

Best Answer

I'd go back and help him.

Best Answer

sure, then i'd give judas 31 pieces of silver just to keep his mouth shut, and none of that other stuff would play out the same....maybe we'd still be worshipping Baal now

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

people that actually lived back in them days still didnt believe and there are those that do not even believe in him today - and setting themselves up for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit - this is a complete denial and rejection of God and you have no desire to repent

Best Answer

Are you saying that I'M in denial/rejection of God, or the people who don't believe? Lol. Little confused.. Because for one, I'm a follower of God and I believe in him 100%

Best Answer

well there is no where in my statement that is saying anything like that at all - i am saying that the people who are living in denial of Christ or they keep rejecting the Holy Spirit then they are blaspheming because they have no desire to repent

Best Answer

Okay, relax, i was just a little confused... Thank you for answering. xo :)

Best Answer

He'll no,thats the last person id waste my time with ,I'd speak with Egyptian or Ethiopian scholars

Best Answer

Lol, cool. Thanks for answering! :) xo

Best Answer

God and Jesus are the same entity, he calls himself the son of God because he is of the flesh of God, so technically that inherits him the title of the son. While we are all created by God we aren't of his very flesh. But no I wouldn't. The crucification had to happen to get where we all are today. God knew everything that was going to happen so he basically wrote it in history that we know as the bible. We are finite, he is infinite, the almighty, the eternal. I believe...God gave us the imprint of what he could potentially look like through Jesus Christ in my opinion. That's why he came down to earth in the mortal flesh only one time, he won't ever do that again.

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

We can't go back in time. But we can see God's workers right now here on earth. Do we treat them like we would have Jesus in the past? Would we see them for the real them? I would hope we would.

Best Answer

Lol, Yes I know we can't go back in time. But it's just a little imagination.

Best Answer

No, because in my belief I was already there. You see, he died for me and I know that for a fact. I was thought of before the world was created. Jesus was sent for all of us. If you or me were the only one on earth, he still would of died for us. He does not need help, but we need him.

Best Answer

Well said. I would just want to go back, Help him carry the Cross, Yell at the Romans that I did believe in him, and that I love him. And I'd want to show him, that I would die for him too.

Best Answer

awesome!

Best Answer

Sure I would. Then I would videotape him and bring back the video for people too say its real or fake

Best Answer

LMAO that made me laugh lol but smart :)

Best Answer