Where I live now is my home town. Where I grew up never felt like my home town. I got out as soon as I found a way to do it. The only reason I ever went back was because my parents lived there. Once they died, that was it. Montreal was NEVER home to me.

Best Answer

My parents loved Montreal. No way they would have relocated. But my home is the one I adopted. I love it here. I have moved to several different cities across Canada, and visited several more where friends and family live, but I just keep coming back here.

Best Answer

I've already been back there visiting Family and friends ./ Thank you / Dank

Best Answer

Could! Can! And will! Trust that!

Best Answer

To visit - yes, to live - no

Best Answer

I do almost every week to visit my dad on Sundays. I'm always glad to leave and come back home.

Best Answer

For few days, yeah, I'd love to

Best Answer

maybe to visit..........but i doubt it.........very isolated & was just born there............otherwise it has no meanin to me

Best Answer

I'm still there. I'll be here for the rest of my life.

Best Answer

I still live here, London, love it and will never leave.

Best Answer

Oh good, I am always pleased when people love my City. Not for everyone though, but glad you had a nice time, come back and see us again.

Best Answer

i'd be there in a heart beat .

Best Answer