I would not change anything, not any of the bad choices, not the messing up, not all the moving, being bullied most of my life, nothing. because everything that happened to me then has made me into the person i am today. And now i think i'm a great person, i don't do drugs, smoking or any of that stuff, i get good grades and i have friends who are there for me.so i wouldn't change anything.

Best Answer

Nothing but I will live it all again.

Best Answer

Everything. The fights, the drugs, the botched getaways.

Best Answer

The abusive relationship

Best Answer

Tax cuts for wealthy people.

Best Answer

Obama's parents would have never met.

Best Answer

i would stop the Creation of a few religions

Best Answer

Nothing.. It made me braver and stronger and wiser and alot more so i guess your experience is the best teacher of all...

Best Answer

Two things but related....firstly I would not have quit university. Secondly, I would not have quit a job (because I was partying the night before and didn't want to get up and go to work) that was going to pay for all my training to become a nurse, which is what I started going to university for. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

Best Answer

All of the abuse..

Best Answer