Questionator Questionator 26-30 181 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Question of the Day

Compassion... and then I'd work to ensure the fruit of that tree made it into every meal in the world, at least once.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

If I could vote a hundred times, I would give them all to this answer.

Best Answer

Apples that cured every disease. If you have a cold you just pull an apple off the tree and eat it and you would be well. If you had cancer, you would do the same. If you were depressed all you would have to do would be to eat an apple from the tree.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

an apple a day really would keep the doctors away :)

Best Answer

A magical fruit that contains all the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients you need to thrive, as well as perfectly stimulates your taste buds in a way that is pleasurable and has a texture that keeps eating interesting as well as not too vigorous, and lastly, leaves you satisfied so you are no longer hungry, but not too full.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Sounds like broccoli to me!

Best Answer

ability to find passion/purpose in life and of course kindness

Best Answer

money!

Best Answer

Kindness

Best Answer

Since you said anything, I would have to say love and a genuine concern for others especially those less fortunate than ourselves. If these qualities could sprout all over the nation, we would live in a much less violent and self-centered world today. If you love nature anyway, anything you plant with love will sprout beautifully no matter what it is.

Best Answer

Love! It could bring everyone hope, happiness and understanding

Best Answer

sprout/sprout/<br />
Verb: <br />
(of a plant) Put forth shoots: "the weeds begin to sprout".<br />
Noun: <br />
A shoot of a plant.<br />
I think you meant a tree that could Produce anything.

Best Answer

Beer

Best Answer

marijanna of course, and I can really do that......where did that black helicopter go?

Best Answer

A new President.

Best Answer

Love, purpose, enthusiasm, money, faith

Best Answer

If there was a tree that sprouted anything it would be the fruit of good health and fortune. A lot of people don't have good health because doctors visits cost a lot. If we had a tree like this, people would stay in good health and not have to worry about money. (:

Best Answer

I would grow money and life and food and cure for diseases and water and homes for homeless and jobs and water.

Best Answer

a combination kindness and compassion delicious like a white flesh peace with the seed of love

Best Answer

It would grow perfect balance and harmony: <br />
Light into the shadow, relieve into the pain, happiness for the sad, cure for the deseased, peace for those who live in war, food for the starving... but also a degree of humility for those who have all, a little sickness for those who never suffered, one day of hunger for those who live in abundance...

Best Answer

biologically it is very true that trees cannot give metal and paper currency or any kind of quality so i will sow seed of that plant whose<br />
fruit is eatable and can fulfill appetite

Best Answer

You know that is a hard one to answer.. truly we would want something good to come from the roots of this tree. <br />
Air to breathe<br />
Fire to warm you<br />
Water To drink<br />
Earth to live in

Best Answer

Good one

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Fruits that improve someone's intelligence. There are still too many dumbasses around.

Best Answer