1. My wife to be completely healed.
2. Don't hate anyone, so if I did it would be that they repent and come to Christ.
3. As for me, I would lime for my knees to be completely healed.

Best Answer

Using the powers from my wish, I stop the effects of your second wish, because you shouldn't control people like that.

Best Answer

Lol You can't hate that many people

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone. I am not even mad at anyone right now.

Best Answer

Just trying to help them. :)

Best Answer

1: Nothing
2: Nothing
3: Omnipotence

Best Answer

Happiness for all three.

Best Answer

I wish that my boyfriend would get his dream job bringing in 20k per month as a start and that he would be really happy doing it. I would wish the person I hate would get stranded on a deserted island never to be rescuers and to be all alone and only die of old depressing age. And my wish is to have my dream job as a defense attorney on my way to be becoming a judge who is married to my bf living happily ever after :) with beautiful children that we conceived on our own

Best Answer

Using the powers gained from my wish, I stop your second and last wish from happening.

Best Answer

lmao :D

Best Answer

Can I get you to reconsider since you're not the person that I hate and ill buy you a car of your choice?? And Ill bake you cookies lol

Best Answer

to has a healthy body
to face her worst nightmares
to be free

Best Answer

Using the powers gained from my wish, I stop your second wish from happening.

Best Answer