UnderTheBodhiTree UnderTheBodhiTree 31-35, F 20 Answers Jan 22 in Travel

300 AD, hawaiian islands. cause i wanna see how my ancestors lived life.

Best Answer

Woodstock.

Best Answer

Cape Town ? It's a pretty horrible place

Best Answer

In 1969.

Best Answer

To a parallel universe. I believe it'd be fun.

Best Answer

My creative mind has settled on the idea of a portal between my home and the local shop. WOW!

Best Answer

that actually sounds pretty awesome

Best Answer

...and get this... I'd have the portal setup in my bedroom, not my front door.... WOW!!!! In fact, I could have a portal between my bedroom and toilet!

Best Answer

American Revolution or Medieval

Best Answer

I want to go to the place of Codegeass because i want to become a protector of Nunnally.

Best Answer

Medieval Tuscany. I would like to meet St Catherine of Siena and her circle of friends and talk to them about the state of the Church in my time, and how the issues facing them in their time will impact on the future. Just a peculiar interest of mine.

Best Answer

what if they executed you on sight?

Best Answer

They wouldn't. I know these people; that is not something they would do.

Best Answer

Maybe to one or more places in the past that were related to my childhood.

Best Answer

Anime world, because you can be anyone you like, have superpowers, you can be a yandere, in a harem world, ninja world or titans' world

Best Answer

no, against the rules

Best Answer

To spend more time with my son, as he lost us too soon x rip. x

Best Answer

Left" not lost x

Best Answer

sorry x

Best Answer

The land of Oz

Best Answer

To be that "fly on the wall". Location would vary since I can fly. It would be interesting to hear what things were actually said in conversations that has changed the way mankind lives today.

Best Answer

Probably 10-20 years in the future, this is the time that people start to make the really cool stuff but in 10-20 years, that's when they'll start to refine it

Best Answer

There are so many candidates... Hmm... the year 800 - 1000 AD ish... Scandinavia... <br />
OR 1400 -1700ish caribbean. Vauge answer of year period and location. <br />
Reason; I perceive the potential adventure of a life in that period to be... Interesting... Especially from those locations. ;) <br />
What about you?? :D

Best Answer

The 80s

Best Answer

hummmmm, a place where there was no pain, hunger, no problems or worries, and your lost friends were there.

Best Answer

no it has to be a real place and time, not fictional I MAKE THE RULES

Best Answer

Real nice...not. ha. You said it was magic to anytime or place. Ok now your changing the rules..Ummmm I would go back to the medieval days, always thought those times were cool but I'd have to be rich and live in a castle, not poor, and I'd take some technology with me to make people think I had magical powers. Did I follow all the rules this time?

Best Answer

I'd go back in time to 300 A.D back in the Roman Empire days

Best Answer

Your room. So I can sneak up behind you and yell, "BOO!". And then quickly run back through the portal.

Best Answer

I hope you can run fast :D

Best Answer

Oh I assure you!
I can't.

Best Answer

thats a shame, so you would really only get to use the portal once then :(

Best Answer

Its a noble task that I alone must burden the responsibility of doing. I do it, for justice!

Best Answer

Your definition of justice is different to mine - mine involves some acid, and a porcelain bath tub

Best Answer

I personally think chopping someone up, cooking their flesh, and feeding that cooked flesh to their family is better.

Best Answer

that sounds way too domesticated for me

Best Answer

Don't knock it till' you try it.

Best Answer

😱

Best Answer