EPArsineh EPArsineh 26-30, F 416 Answers Jul 1, 2011

The ability to heal physical and mental illness with my mind.

Best Answer

You'd have to keep it a secret cause the would would be 'after' you.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

A beautiful wish.

Best Answer

the ability to think

Best Answer

Healing powers.

Best Answer

The ability to rewind time - and still remember and know everything that happened before rewinding.

Best Answer

Telepathy.<br />
btw.<br />
Welcome to EP Q & A's :)

Best Answer

If you were like Professor X you could probably 'heal' used loosely the minds of those with mental illnesses. Sort of like the first post.

Best Answer

The ability to communicate telepathically to the entire world's population in their different languages all at once........... With this power I would attempt to bring about world peace and reduce suffering

Best Answer

Very cool

Best Answer

think this,world peace will happen when we as a society acknowledge jesus as lord and saviour,but that time will come and those who seek him in true heart, will be with him

Best Answer

I like that idea, but being from a different religion I think it would be cool if we could all agnowledge the possibility of a higher being!

Best Answer

world peace has nothing to do with EVERYONE being christian.. the crusades were by christians who went around raping women and burning villages in the midde east. The morals of all religions teach men to spread good in the world through the course of their lives it is how they are interpreted that creates room for evil. politicians have used religion as a means of manipulation for thousands of years. That bible you read has been re-written dozens of times therefor barely resembles the original new testiment.

Best Answer

world peace will happen when everyone accepts the Truths found in all the major world religions instead of each religion claiming to be the only true religion.

Best Answer

My answer was not an invitation to go to war over religion with each other my answer was to get you all............... each and everyone to coexist in all ways and all beliefs. It is all about Compassion, Love, Light and Blessings. It's all about putting aside the petty arguments that cause this world to go to war after war. It is about reducing greed and acquiring a social consciousness that brings us all to the ultimate understanding. That understanding is that we are all one............ when one suffers we all suffer when one dies we all die to some degree. Yet when we Love and show Caring and Compassion the world fills with Light and that Light will ultimately bring about World Peace.......... So please don't hijack my answer to prove your differing sides to what really has no sides............ sides just divide us.... Spheres allow us all to live together......... until we get it right

Best Answer

no, you would just be ******* off the whole world and driving them nuts, spamming them with your thoughts, i am sure that people would want to hunt you down and kill you for this.

Best Answer

Did the kitty get up on the wrong side of the bed?
You are more than welcome to take the first shot if you want to kill me.

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Isn't that what the internet is trying to accomplish? The only difference is that, having your power means we only hear one point of view. Not that there is anything suspect about your point of view but you know what they say about absolute power...

Best Answer

Power is very unattractive to me

Best Answer

That's the original question neatly avoided! I'm religious so I don't have to think!

Best Answer

Why would anyone think being religious gives one the right or the leisure to forgo thought?

Best Answer

Remember to pay the bills on time.

Best Answer

A photographic memory... boy I would love to actually remember stuff....<br />
Dare to dream....

Best Answer

i'm very forgetful, a photographic memory would be great.

Best Answer

I would love that too! The scientific term for that is eiditic memory and it is possible for anyone to reach that,I should know lol

Best Answer

I have photographic memory

Best Answer

Mental but really spiritual. I think that Satan or "evil" should get at least one weeks vacation every year. No one suffers, needs money, etc. Just one week where everything and everyone down here feels safe, happy, and heaven on earth.

Best Answer

Hey, I'd take one day off from his 'hits' he taken at me for over last two years.

Best Answer

Invisiblity

Best Answer

nice one,just make sure you dont walk in front of a bus or car lol

Best Answer

Where r u?

Best Answer

For me not being lazy is superpower.

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

lt`s NOT a superpower, it`s a HABIT, like most things in life. Get OFF the computer/sofa or whatever and just get down to doing whatever it is that you want to do, but never get down to doing. Habits are easy to form but hard to break, so get into a good habit, that brings you satisfaction in the end!!

Best Answer

You're right it is a habit.

Best Answer

phyisical ability to fly like a stealth bomber....

Best Answer

The body of a 20 year old, but my own mind and memories as they are now.

Best Answer

So basically like time travel but your consciousness will be time traveling right? lol

Best Answer

I like that :)

Best Answer

That's an awesome thought..I'd have the super mental ability to send greeting cards to my EP friends..My computer brain could fix what EP can't.

Best Answer

I would like to have two abilities. One and the most important is the gift to heal. The second would be because I had the first ability and that is the ability of being invisible. I could walk into a hospital unseen and walk the halls and heal as I went without all the hype and fanfair and media coverage. I would like to do this very much.

Best Answer

Nice :)

Best Answer

I would not want to be able to read other's minds. Everyone deserves their privacy. I would howver want to have the ability to heal people's ailments and disease, healing power. Being a nurse can be hard sometimes.

Best Answer

I too agree with that,that power would do the most good,I would love to do that as well

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

this might seem strange but know which people to change to good from evil and evil from good as well as healing any damage done to any thing, physical,mental,emotanal,or spiratual.

Best Answer

To be like some cat from Japan,aww I could lick 'em by smiling I could leave 'em to hang<br />
'come on so loaded man, well hung and with a snow white tan.

Best Answer

Being able to read peoples thoughts.

Best Answer

The ability to teleport, to go to different places whenever I want to.

Best Answer