I would probably go with super speed, just to I can travel the world and get from place to place with ease. I dont know how my power would help people, but i would find a way to do good deeds to society :P
Astory4supper Astory4supper 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 15, 2011

Superspeed, read minds - and invisibility why not, it's just a fantasy anyway. I would use it for good. If I can help others with these powers I am there. But of course I would also use it to get justice.

Best Answer

Invisibility anytime I want and invincible at all times to everything

Best Answer

I would want to read minds. I would use my powers for comedy :D

Best Answer

ooooo good one ;)

Best Answer

my power would be to make myself into an extremely hot woman at will of any race and use my looks to influence dumb men and make women jealous. i also have a really tight ***** and huge natural D cups and a nice slender waist, fashionable clothes, and a personality that gets what i want.

Best Answer

I WOULD USE MAGIC TO HELP GOD AND WHATEVER POWER HE WANTS ME TO DO!

Best Answer

I would like a Super Power touch that would turn all the crack and crystal meth in the World into harmless chicken soup – suppose I would have to be bullet proof to. Cheers and happy week end!

Best Answer

To sleep, that would be awesome at the moment

Best Answer

ahhhh thats not a super power :P

Best Answer