Questionator Questionator 26-30 172 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Question of the Day

Even though this website is ba<x>sed in America, methinks they've let some of their telephone representatives take over the questions, if you know what I mean. ;)

Best Answer

indeed lol

Best Answer

And now they've added a word to make it a bit more like the way someone would talk. lol

Best Answer

Another poor grammar question from the infamous questioneer......

Best Answer

Bet EP removes this answer

Best Answer

I am the youngest 9 children. I wouldn't have minded having a younger sibling. I would have been a good older sister. Not a torturous ***** like my sister. My husband is an only child and so is his father. He said he always wanted a brother. But, animals were his first friends..so that works. :o)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

No, just a nicer one

Best Answer

Loved to had a brother when i was growing up..but with my little sister around,i did'nt miss anyone..

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I am the middle of five children, so I had a brother and sister older than me and a brother and sister younger than me. So that was fine for me.

Best Answer

uh... no. The 2 I had were enough for me to manipulate quite well.

Best Answer

As an only child. I always wanted to have a brother or sister, but my mother was adament that she would have no more babies. I think I missed a lot by not having a sibling, but then I read a lot to reduce my boredom, so I would not be the voracious reader I am today, had I had siblings.

Best Answer

No. Never thought about that as a wish type thing. I didn't care much for my oldest younger brother when he was an infant and I had to rub his back or something so he'd stop crying and later when he stole from me but didn't want him not in the family nor did I want any more, either. Two sisters and three brothers seems like as Goldilocks said "Just Right."

Best Answer

Yes! An older brother, sister and a younger sister. My twin brother was so fat when we were young I WAS THE ONE that had to back him up during fights. PATHETIC.

Best Answer

Yeah--you sure are :-(

Best Answer

are you calling me pathetic? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Pissss off.

Best Answer

I had four brothers, all younger than me, so I think I had plenty. I think I would have liked a sister though.<br />
Two of my brothers have died; the youngest in a house fire at the age of ten, and another (the one I was closest to) died of a brain haemorrage in 2009 at the age of 33. If I could, I would choose for them both to be still alive.

Best Answer

Yes, my sister was 12 years older than I and my brother was 11 years older than I. It was like growing up alone and it was very lonely, especially watching the two so close. I always felt like the outsider and felt as though I was only accepted as the baby and not as a sister.

Best Answer

considering i have 5 older sisters and 3 older brothers, nahhh im good i think 9 of us are enoughh plus i love being the youngest ^.^

Best Answer

I would have loved to have had a twin brother.We could have shared everything and looked after each other

Best Answer

I would have liked to have a younger sister.

Best Answer

yea, an older brother would be nice. i got lots of nephews and sometimes the feel like little brothers..

Best Answer

i have a severely cerebral palsy brother that i looooovvvve and adore to death! He cant walk or talk, but constantly has the energy to laugh and smile. He's 18 and im 23 and i would've loved to have him as my "road dog" or to have a sisterly brotherly quarrel, or to simply see the type of woman on his heels or the girl he's crushing on in school.

Best Answer

I have one older brother and desperately wanted a younger sister, so yes,.. but then I would have been the middle child so maybe not!

Best Answer

I'd rather not have extra people in the family. My mom's single and I think it would only work for her to raise one kid (me) because financially it would be more difficult for her to raise two at once. She never had any desire to be married with a husband (because she's the kin of person who doesn't want to live a life being associated as "the wife of Mr. ----")

Best Answer

Nah i've got 4 older sister's and a small sister i'm the only guy so guess having 5 sister's is more than enough.

Best Answer