Questionator Questionator 26-30 119 Answers Aug 18, 2010

Question of the Day

My mom...so I could tell her how sorry I am for not picking the phone up the night she passed away and remind her how very much I love her.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Charles Darwin. I wold ask him of the agony it must have been for him to realize that no god had a hand in the creation of life. I would love to speak to him on DNA and the other discoveries of our time just to watch that amazing mind absorb, digest and then understand how really ground breaking his ideas are.

Best Answer

My brother if I could get the ****** to pick up the tab for once in his life - lmao

Best Answer

I would love to have one last meal with my deceased grandmother. She was such a darling old lady and I really loved her to bits.

Best Answer

Myself in 30 years, so I can ask what mistakes I made so I can avoid them, the people I should hold onto, the ones I should let go, the bad habits I shouldn't start, the good ones I should and where I was most happy and productive.

Best Answer

Oh, either David Bowie who is a musical genius and the most beautiful man to have ever lived, or the British actor Jeremy Irons whose favorite film of mine is called "Damage".

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My father. He passed away in 1968 when I was a young child. I have missed having him in my life. I think I would hug him and never let go!

Best Answer

My father, mother, Pope John Paul, Mother Theresa of Calcatta...to name a few!! :-)

Best Answer

Dead, Heath Ledger <br />
Alive, Ian Somerhalder

Best Answer

Jesus

Best Answer

dead, he might be colder than me!

Best Answer

My paternal grandparents, who I barely knew before they died. An awful lot of my family history died with them, and there is so much I'd like to know. Even though Granny died when I was a little kid, I still miss her.

Best Answer

A Clone of myself....

Best Answer

My Dad, because I feel I let him down at the end, wasn't there when he died

Best Answer

eddy izzard! :)

Best Answer

William Shakespeare. I could just listen to him talk the whole time like music to my ears

Best Answer

Marilyn Monroe :)

Best Answer

I would have dinner with my boyfriend at this very moment. I love him!

Best Answer

My kids,sisters, my mom, Monica Barboza, Facundo Cabral and Gandhi

Best Answer

Morgan Freeman and Sir David Attenborough. <br />
They are wise, have a lot to say and their voices are so calming and comforting, who wouldn't want to be honored by their presence?

Best Answer