MerciAlexis MerciAlexis 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Community

the impeachment of Obama

Best Answer

No need for the why to that one, nough said :)

Best Answer

I would have a good friend, one who could be trusted and loyal...because they are so hard to find.

Best Answer

That I could become a better person and stop judging, feeling paranoid and being suspicious all the time.

Best Answer

Jessie Pavelka - Enough said!

Best Answer

For all my friends and family to make it though the year in good health.<br />
Every year that goes by I lose someone else - Please not next year.

Best Answer

A widespread re-awakening of the love of freedom, personal responsibility and limits to governmental over-reach. We don't need the federal government telling us how many gallons we can flush or whether or not a school kid can have french fries.

Best Answer

Obama to exposed as the illegal "Kenyan" who hides his records from the very people who voted for his 1/2 white, 1/2 black azz! Tried for treason and either hung or electrocuted before a live audience. Oh yes, and all his illegal relatives run the hell out of this country like his Uncle. The Obama's are masters of illegal immigration. Only sheeple that follow this pretender-in-chief and false shepherd are doomed. Barry O is an arrogant piece of humanity that needs to be exposed before his agenda is carried out to rid this once great nation of it's rights and liberties!

Best Answer

For young people to think about both short term and long term decisions they make in life. Often long term decisions are neglected and are realized when it's too late.

Best Answer

Need friends

Best Answer

happness

Best Answer

For me: My soulmate - then everything is better<br />
For our planet: Peace, Compassion - then everything is beautiful and right

Best Answer

Starting my own bussiness

Best Answer

Getting my great grandchildren back to their mom, where they belong. She is healthy now, and can take care of her own kids a lot better than an alcoholic single foster parent who has a different boyfriend every month and is only fostering for the money. The boys don't even get what they need because she spends the money on other things. We had to buy my great grandson a winter coat and boots and gloves, and when we asked the CAS why he didn't have one, we were told, that he should have had all his winter supplies because the Fostering person got a special allowance to get those things for the boys she had in her care. She sleeps until noon and the boys have to get their own breakfast and make their own lunch for school. Their mom was never that bad, at her worst.

Best Answer

Isn't there someone you can complain to? Its absurd that children would be placed in the care of an alcoholic. I hope you get your wish.

Best Answer

We did complain. We were told that foster parents for pubescent boys are not abundant. He is a kid who has never been in any trouble ever, but he is in a home with two other boys who are in foster care because they violently attacked someone. One attacked his mother with a knife because she ate the last granola bar, and the other beat the crap out of a kid at school because he refused to lend him a pen. They are both 15 and Will is only 12. Will is intimidated by these boys. The system is so badly flawed.

Best Answer