Questionator Questionator 26-30 216 Answers May 24, 2012

Question of the Day

I would like to speak dog language to find out what those damn dogs bark about all the time.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The Universal language of LOVE : )

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

And what would tht be? Sappy or French?

Best Answer

I know right? lol

Best Answer

nice language but stone blind ? lol

Best Answer

Isn't that special

Best Answer

lol cute...i am fluent in sappy and semi fluent in french

Best Answer

French is overrated - but I've only had one so perhaps I shouldn't generalise...

Best Answer

awesome answer

Best Answer

Thank you Bbbreezy

Best Answer

Had one what..mmmh?

Best Answer

Wouldn't it be amazing if people could speak their own natiive languages corectly!

Best Answer

Yes, Fishweeper I love austronesian language but we're practicing english because in school. We will pay a fine if we speak native

Best Answer

yes and spell properly also ? lol

Best Answer

OOPS! Never thought of that one...LOL

Best Answer

animal language I would tell them to stop crapping on everything

Best Answer

Id tell the animals to take a stand against humanity: wipe it from the earth

Best Answer

The language of Nature.<br />
It's the language of Nature that taught me the nature of language.

Best Answer

We have many birds that enjoy our yard the sounds that come from them are so beautiful,I would lov to the to understand what they are singing and saying, so it would be bird language.

Best Answer

It would surprise you to know that those melodious bird songs that we all love to hear are worded like this: "This is my territory. Keep out. This is my female. Keep away. The food here is my food. Go away."

Best Answer

Korean.

Best Answer

"Guy-speak"

Best Answer

We're so simple compared to your sex I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet! LOL.

Best Answer

I think most of the Americans on EP should learn English.

Best Answer

The way they write, I definitely agree. I have to wince at the poor grammar, punctuation and spelling that I see so much of on this site. A lot of Brits write the same way, though. It's not just Americans.

Best Answer

LOL. "Ain't it rite?" (Sic)

Best Answer

Spanish i would choose out of requirement but as for enjoyment i would choose Japanese

Best Answer

Russian.

Best Answer

Chinese and Japanese.

Best Answer

Definitely Greek!

Best Answer

Scottish Gaelic

Best Answer

Latin. I already know sign language which I believe is most important due to the fact that people can learn another language but people who are deaf can't learn to hear. Anyway, I would like to learn Latin so I can learn more about language in general. Doesn't matter if know one else speaks it.

Best Answer

I am willing to learn any Austronesian or pacific language ..<br />
I love Tahitian, Hawaiian and Marae because the Pacific islanders voice is truly native..<br />
Salute<br />
XD:,

Best Answer

french because its like french fries

Best Answer

Sign Language. I know some. Its such a hard language to learn because you can't take notes, you just have to remember what you learned that day. It certainly takes lots of practice.

Best Answer

Id learn a language that only one other person i knew could speak. Then we'd be able to plot completely undetected...

Best Answer

Ha ha, that was my original thought when my brother and I took French in Jr High...then we realized Mom had taken French, too!

Best Answer

Japanese.

Best Answer