Questionator Questionator 26-30 78 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Question of the Day

It would be called Hang The Bankers and there would be no rules.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

It's called, 'Grab The TV Remote'. The object is to get it and keep away from men, and change the channel to "Sex and the City", "Oprah", or a soap opera. The channel must never change until the show is over, and the loser (always the man) has to cook dinner.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

1st RULE: You do not talk about the game

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about the game

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the game is over.

4th RULE: Only two people to a game

5th RULE: One game at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: games will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night playing the game, you HAVE to play

Best Answer

Hunting hollows and Arrancars.....simple, just kill them

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

You would be my 1st target. :)

Best Answer

Not me! D:

Best Answer

Get i have Ulqui as a pet

Best Answer

I am a pet? :O

Best Answer

Ulquiorra Sciffer, prepare to lose the game. >:/

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

Troll baiting, you have to get as many of the cut and paste trolls to block you in one day as you can.

Best Answer

Hehe xD

Best Answer

Rule #1: all humans must have a dragon as a partner.

Rule #2: all dragons must have a human as a partner.

Rule #3: both members of all partnerships must have experience as a riding pair (for running, flying, or both).

Rule #4: get the ball through the hoop to earn points. Either member of a partnership can do this, and can do so from the ground or the air.

Rule #5: do not attack other players. Avoid harming them in any way.

Rule #6: humans must wear protective clothing (helmets, elbow guards, shin guards, etc.,).

Rule #7: partners must always maintain contact (even if the human is not riding for a moment).

Rule #8: players must wear colored clothes to show which team they are on.

Rule #9: do not scent mark other players.

Best Answer

Cool! I wanna play!

Best Answer

Scent mark? WTF?

Best Answer

I don't know . . . I probably wouldn't be able to resist scent marking someone!

Best Answer

Dragons scent mark things by urinating on them.

Best Answer

rules!...we don't need no stinking rules!!

Best Answer

simple rules of cricket for women.....

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.

Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.

There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.

When both sides have been in and all the men are out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game....

Best Answer

Ride the pole

Rule 1. Can only ride the pole at full mast

Rule 2. You can ride as many poles as you like

Rule 3. If the pole leaks then you are out

Best Answer

A little unsure about how to play the game, might have to read the rules again.... ;-)

Best Answer

Interesting pole

Best Answer

LOL!! xD

Best Answer

the game is called "Escalation"

1. start with a tube of toothpaste in the bathroom, cap off

2. 1st player accuses the 2nd player of leaving the cap off the toothpaste (again)

3. 2nd player can counter by denial, and counter-accuse

4. players take turns blowing it out of proportion, using such tactics as:

"I've told you 100 times"--remind your opponent that they've been warned repeatedly NOT to do this

"Setting A Bad Example" -- I don't want my kids growing up learning your bad habits

"You're a Slob" -- point out other bad habits, such as leaving the toilet seat up or leaving dishes in the sink, etc.

"You Get this From Your Father" -- I've been to your father's house, and he has toothpaste caps rolling around all over the place

"Irresponsible" -- it just goes to show how irresponsible you are . . .

"Why You'll Never Amount to Anything" -- a person who does this obviously can't get a good job, be successful in life, or achieve anything

Defensive moves include Leaving the Room, Slamming the Door, Punching the Wall, or (my favorite) "Ask Yourself That"

Only married couples are allowed to play this game. (If you're not married and you're playing this game, that oughta tell you something . . .)

Best Answer

Okay, this one just hit me out of the blue: Speed Bowling. Basically the same concept as two-frame bowling, but done simultaneously with two players in adjacent lanes. They have to try to knock down as many pins as they can within a set time, and cannot proceed to the next frame until they pick up the spare from one frame. High score wins

Best Answer

Bicycle Assassin.

All players wear a distinctive vest so players know who's in the game (Don't want to shoot some poor guy commuting home from work) Each cyclist gets a paintball gun, and a pair of dog tags. When someone makes a 'kill' the dead player must dismount and give his tags to his assassin. The assassin claims only the tags of the person they killed. The dead player must then turn his vest inside out revealing the large letters "DEAD" on the vest so that others will know he's no longer a viable target. And return to the finish area to await the end of the match.

Rules.

-All riders must stay in the designated play area.

-No rider may dismount for any other reason than a fall, a mechanical issue, or to claim the tags of a victim.

-No rider may attempt to cover the vest indicating them as a member of the game.

-No rider my shoot someone not involved in the game.

-No other physical contact is allowed.

Scoring.

Since 'last man standing' opens up an opportunity for someone to sneak around the outskirts until everyone else is dead, being the last person alive is not a condition of winning. Therefore a scoring system will be put into place.

10 points for each set of tags you bring to the finish area.

1 point for every 10 minutes of survival.

10 points for being the last survivor.

The person with the most points at game's end wins.

As with all games, rule changes will be implemented to add excitement and balance as needed.

Best Answer

A game of cooperation.

The winning team is the one that works symbiotically, communicates most clearly, resolves conflicts most creatively, and which produces best outcomes for all, including the opposing teams.

Prizes, kudos, respect, admiration.

Best Answer

Everyone sit around in a circle and sing Kumbaya.....Make nicey nice now.

Best Answer

I win. Game over. You go home.

I'm a selfish pr|ck who doesn't like to lose.

Best Answer

Sex Pong. Sort of like beer pong. If you miss the cups you have to have sex instead of drinking beer

Best Answer

I would call the game Give me all your money.

It's like truth or dare and gambling. And you basilcly just combine those.

Best Answer

I'd re-introduce sportsmanship into it, whatever the sport would be. It appears to be pretty lacking in sport these days ..... defeats the whole point of taking part and it's ugly to see.

Best Answer

1. I win all the time.

2. You do not talk about fight club.

Best Answer

If I could invent a sport, it'd be called Fast Reading. You have to read a really big/ long book and finish it before the time limit is up. The rules would be that the book has to be over 200 pages, you can't skim any part, and there cannot be any pictures in the book.

Best Answer