Question of the Day

Instant money.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Dont forget the no paying back or intrest

Best Answer

Perfect.

Best Answer

5 seconds in the Microwave and "POOF" Money right in your hands

Best Answer

Thant make no sense?? NONE

Best Answer

An Emotion Regulator.<br />
Mode of Use: Fitted onto me, like a watch; or into me, like an implant.<br />
Sole purpose: To defer the immediacy of any unpleasant emotion that would interfere with whatever else I'm supposed to accomplish that day.<br />
Instructions: At the first inkling of an unpleasant feeling, press the "DELAY" button (exterior gadget), or your skin where the button is (interior implant) and the dreaded emotion will immediately be suspended for 6 or 8 hours, depending on time length of hold.<br />
Caution: Emotion can only be suspended once. It will be released and will have to be dealt with once device beeps and deferment period is over. So, ensure that you're showered and settled into a comfy chair with a box full of junk food before the beep.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I'll invite you for beta testing.

Best Answer

Of course!

Best Answer

Woodland critters to help me clean the house, get dressed and weave flowers in my hair like a Disney Princess.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would invent a on/off button to shut up loud mouth people

Best Answer

Transporter (star trek)

Best Answer

A robot butler, that will cook and clean and go shopping.

Best Answer

time machine!!!!

Best Answer

Automatic clother.... God i need one...

Best Answer

A job

Best Answer

I hope you get one soon!

Best Answer

instrant grow marijuanna

Best Answer

Loser

Best Answer

I would create a disintegration gun to zap away people with strollers who block the whole sidewalk.

Best Answer

money making machine

Best Answer

A hair dye that I would only have to use once that would allow me too change my hair color at will, at any time.

Best Answer

disposable clothings! no need to wash and iron and keep them!

Best Answer

Hope in a bottle , to take as need it. Proven to work better if you take it first thing in the morning , when the day welcome you to a 24 hours full of promises.

Best Answer

something to detect my seizures

Best Answer

There are dogs that can do that, that are trained to do that rather. Are you aware of this?

Best Answer

I am but I don't have the money to get a trained dog.

Best Answer

Caucasian in a can

Best Answer

We have washing machines and dryers. All I would like now is an automatic laundry folder:). I hate folding laundry so much that many times I leave clean unfolded laundry on my sofa until they are all used up and put back in the dirty clothes. Then the vicious circle begins again!

Best Answer

The ultimate remote control that would destroy all robotic telemarketing machines and render all hand dialed phones useless when used for marketing purposes.

Best Answer

A machine I can connect to my head..that pumps the knowledge of all my school books into my brain while I sleep at night ! That'd be the job !

Best Answer