MissRabbit MissRabbit 22-25, F 73 Answers Apr 6, 2012

I wouldn't want to kill somebody but I would certainly want to beat the crap out of someone and not have to be concerned about the fall out.

Best Answer

just do it, all you get is a warning as your first offence (if it IS your first, but to be honest you look like it would be)

Best Answer

It is very sad to have somthing like that in your heart! I would like to share some wisdom with you about getting away with stuff.Getting away with anything can not be done! Because nomatter where you go it will never stop haunting you. Everytime you look in the mirror you will regret it and it will destroy you in the end if you have a concience. If you don`t have a concience to care. Then you will still be judged for everything when you face God. But to hate someone enough to think about murdering them is a sickness that will always destroy ones own self. Even if you never really do it. Just having that hate in your heart is like a cancer for your own soul!

Best Answer

o.o........................... oh well

Best Answer

Can we only choose one?

Best Answer

That was going to be my answer. So I guess the other one would be, do I get to decide how they die?

Best Answer

I rather smoke weed ;)

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

I may depending on who I could take out.

Best Answer

only if my victims were pedofiles. (yeah, i spelled it wrong)

Best Answer

I love the question but I suppose that would depend on the person. I currently hold no grudges of sufficient magnitute to warrant homocide, wether punished or not :) but I am aware enough of human psychology to not be naive enough to say never.

Best Answer

by 100% does that mean it doesn't follow you into the afterlife? I wouldn't want to take that risk and I think it would change me in a really negative way in this life if I killed someone just because I wanted to.

Best Answer

never, because you would be responsible for taking someones life even if you got away with it 100%. no matter what the reason was. it would be on your conscious everyday, every moment until the day you die unless you are a truely evil person with no heart. i'm just not the type of person who ever thought or never will think about killing someone for no matter whatever reason is.

now totally kicking their *** or like beating the shyt out of them with getting away with it...i'm all for it if they deserve it.

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't. My training has enabled me to do this & if I really wanted to do it, I could have done so. However, a life (even the life of one I detest) is a sacred thing & it isn't up to me to end it. The only time I'd voluntarily kill would be in self defense or in defense of another.

Best Answer

I could already do that if i so wanted. No body, no witness, no murder weapon, random person. Simple... so no I wouldn't.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

no. i would still have to live with myself after and i don't think i would be able to sleep at night knowing that i am a murderer...

Best Answer

No, why would I want to kill someone?

If you do, you are no different to a murderer except for your fear of getting caught.

Best Answer

i commit murder in my mind daily ^_^

Best Answer

Ok. I looked at your profile so have no specific comment. But when i counselled people I would have worked with them on strategies to deal with the anger, if there were no deeper underlying issues to get to first. Thanks for your honesty.

Best Answer

no sense in being here if we arent going to be honest lol

Best Answer

several times daily.

Best Answer

well if you put it that way

Best Answer

Yep! I would.

Best Answer

no because the guilt of what i'd done would overwhelm me and eventually i'd have to tell someone.

Best Answer

If it was my sister.... Jkjkjk. I'm probably not the first one to say this but still.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

does it have to be just one person????????????????? Sure would

Best Answer