Personally, I would not wish to know the date of my death for I would probably obsessively dwell on that date and be more worried about time then ever, and I would slowly become clinically insane.
Feistywizard Feistywizard 18-21, M 16 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

The date, sure...but not the time or the cause. It'd be nic e to know the date just so I can knock off work a week or so before hand ;-)

Best Answer

I would want to know. That way I could have time to do things I want and not waste some of it working.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Definitely! Then I would know when I could quit my job and max out my credit cards to take that one last dream vacation.

Best Answer

No. I would just end up wasting more time on the inevitable by dwelling on it, and my actions and life wont feel natural anymore. It will all be geared to meet a deadline.

Best Answer

I am insane already, but I would preffer to know, so I can organise my life alround it. Not afraid of death, only got to do some stuff before...

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no, it would be all that i think about.

Best Answer

no,if I knew,every single day I lived would be filled with so much fear

Best Answer

lol u think /

Best Answer

hmmm makes life interesting if I did know.

Best Answer