Questionator Questionator 26-30 212 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

I would live the life of my child so I could understand how to be a better mother.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Love this! :)

Best Answer

Mark Zuckerberg's. So I can transfer all his money into my own bank account. :)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Genius.

Best Answer

love this idea...

Best Answer

pure genius.

Best Answer

I'd be a big-time banker for a day and while there, relieve the debt of an entire generation of Americans. That would get the economy moving again.

Best Answer

Mick Jagger.

I already got the moves, it would be fun to have the money and music!

Best Answer

lol. true.

Best Answer

Definitely my cat's, Fry. He has hardly any boundaries and no responsibilities. A day is maybe too short though :-/

Best Answer

God's life!

Best Answer

Justin Beiber, I could save the world by committing suicide!

Best Answer

that's a really horrible thing to say about anyone let alone someone who's done nothing wrong, please grow up.

Best Answer

:D Thats funny. But he was just kidding Lelli33.

Best Answer

I would be a hawk... I've always wanted to fly.

Best Answer

My own. I believe in being who I am, whether good or bad, right or wrong. I believe in each of you being the same.

Best Answer

Channing Tatum's wife's

Best Answer

Jesus

Best Answer

nobody's, i want to live my own

Best Answer

Barack Obama, He has so much potential to change the lives of people in this country, yet he is wasting it. example, reversal of NAFTA would have benefited so many Americans and now it is almost too late.

Best Answer

My dad, so that I could understand him better....and do the opposite.

Best Answer

Guess it would be my wife's life as a child so I could understand better what those born into the wrong body really feel from living it Vs living with a person that had gone thought it.

Best Answer

I would choose my boyfriends so I can atleast try and comprehend everything he goes through to try and be there for him more and more effectively.

Best Answer

God

Best Answer

The future me

Best Answer

someone with lots of money

Best Answer

my therapist...I'd really like to know what her day is like on a friday going into saturday or sunday going into monday

Best Answer