im pursuing a place called "happiness"<br />
ohhh its gonna be a looong road

Best Answer

I would like to go to other countries but I prefer to live here (Philippines).

Best Answer

Well i grew up in the hills where my nearest neighbor was 7 miles away, i hope to return to a life so nice.

Best Answer

I havent been around the world enough to know but but no

Best Answer

Im already here. Don't need an air conditioner and people think that a snow shovel is just a big dog pooper scooper.

Best Answer

don't know where that is but i wouldn't mind trading places with you!!!

Best Answer

Im on the West Coast and I'm not going anywhere!!! :-)

Best Answer

haha that explains it lol...don't blame you...if you want to come to ohio and experience the four seasons(sometimes all in one day..lol) just let me know :p

Best Answer

lol I'll keep that in mind!! ;-)

Best Answer

I live close to both my mom and my son, so I'm right where I want to be, though a place on a lake or a river that is still near here would be nice.

Best Answer

I can't make up my mind. London, Amsterdam, Seattle, Boulder, Paris, Austin. I change my mind constantly.

Best Answer

haha me too lol

Best Answer

i'd go to Ireland... i'm in love with the place. i hate NZ, it's lovely country here but the economy sucks.

Best Answer

i like my hometown where i was born and raised here in Ohio...although as i get older i have qualms here and there(like the weather lol and sometimes the people, but that also is just part of the times changing so yeah) <br />
anyways for now i wouldn't mind being here for life and hopefully someday starting a family of my own...but i will say that at the moment i may have to part ways with my town and leave to go seek out a means to provide for that future family because here in N.E. ohio the jobs aren't here like they used to be(steel factories and what not) <br />
i would love to travel around the world tho, just to get to see all the different places and the people that live there!! <br />
I've always liked Australia and for some reason could see myself chilling down there for awhile with the kangaroos and koalas(that is if i liked it lol) <br />
i'm just not a fan of the cold i can tell you that much....as it is here in Ohio right now as i type this lol (could always be colder tho so i should just find a way to deal with it and just put on more clothes or cover up with a blanket haha)

Best Answer

I get that! I have never been to Ohio. I am in Canada. It is cold enough although our winter has been very mild thus far.
If I could I would live in Scotland :)

Best Answer

i agree with the winter being mild so far...and Scotland could be cool i'm sure...not sure if it gets cold there tho lol...and is that where "nessie" supposedly is? haha i'm silly i know

Best Answer

I am ok with Nessie, I already live in a town with a water serpent named the Ogopogo! Hahah

Best Answer