groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 14 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Wily Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

Best Answer

Sounds good.

Best Answer

A pristine primeval forest covering most of the planet laced with pristine streams and divided by deep oceans. Mountains would tower above the forest and deserts would punctuate their borders. Basically a pristine world devoid of the marks of industrial civilization.

Best Answer

70 degrees days off. Rain when I work. Everyone gives each other a chance. No Wars, No crime. Happiness all around.

Best Answer

No wars. Peace, love, unity and respect for all people of the world. There wouldn't be any greedy people and everyone would have enough money to survive as well as get an education. Natural things, such as marijuana and mushrooms, wouldn't be illegal and there would be no medical doctors and pharmaceutical companies, as they are robbing us of our real lives. Everyone would be healthy and life would be much happier. There would be ways to help everyone in our society without having to put them on psychiatric drugs. It would just be a happier place than the world we live in now. I guess my version of Utopia. Life and living would be awesome!

Best Answer

John Lennon wrote a song about it

Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. No hell below us. Above us only sky. Imagine all the people. Living for today....

Best Answer

It would be empty, but still have all the comforts of technology

Best Answer

In a perfect world I'd be Paris Hilton

Best Answer

Why her?

Best Answer

Like ep !!!

Best Answer

Oh no! Lol

Best Answer

Hahahahaha.......

Best Answer

All white.

Best Answer

Here we go. (rolls eyes) Smh

Best Answer

What ? that other person said all snow, ?? f u k man, why you pick on me for, f u k .

Best Answer

I dont know who taught you how to hate but you need to forget what you been taught. That racist s*** is not cool. I bet you aint never even really took the time to know anybody black have you? Nope. Just going off what somebody else told you. Let me guess. Youre another p***** off republican right? Well look around. Things are changing whether you like it or not.

Best Answer

Yeah. I hear you can eat where I eat.

Best Answer

Oh please, you know what you meant with yo racist a**.

Best Answer

Like the cancer of the earth. Its people like you who make this world a bad place. If you just throw yourself off a bridge we'd all be better for it.

Best Answer

That your BLACK ?

Best Answer

Now you sound gay.

Best Answer

The silver side of the moon

Best Answer

Very snowy

Best Answer