Questionator Questionator 26-30 184 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

New York City. I'd like to see what it would be like to live in a 24/7 city.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Good luck with that one.

Best Answer

I knew a worker who lived there for a year or two; and she said it's not that great. I guess it depends on the person.

Best Answer

Personally, I love it.

Best Answer

Read my mind. NEW YORK CITY! NEW YORK CITY! NEW YORK CITY! NEW YORK CITY! NEW YORK CITY! Sincerely, a girl with a dream of being at the ball drop on New Years Eve in Times Square
i'm in Illinois. Might be coming for a school trip for my drama class...OMG OMG OMG. <3

Best Answer

Busy and fun. It is a city that never sleeps.

Best Answer

London.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Me too..loved it there!!!

Best Answer

So did I when I was a young lad.

Best Answer

I liked Atlanta. But if Honey Boo Boo moves there, I'm leavin'

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

But how did you survive that traffic?

Best Answer

Only used the beltway outside the busy core time.

Best Answer

I'll put a mud hole miles away to distract them from my neighborhood. You know...kinda like using a rodeo clown to keep 'em away from me. :)

Best Answer

Paris :)

Best Answer

It wouldn't be a dirty, smoggy, noisy, ugly, disease harboring, cramped nasty CITY, i hate cities. I would prefer an unspoiled wilderness

Best Answer

Amsterdam. The city of ultimate liberty, the city where everything is possible. Such a relaxed attitude and yet everything you need is right there.

Best Answer

ja, mooie mokum ;-))

Best Answer

VENICE. for that it has beautiful buildings and canals run through the city.<br />
I have always been awaiting for the moment I am on a Venetian gondola , how romantic to be rowed at twilight through the canals ...

Best Answer

San Diego, CA. It has a perfect Mediterranean climate, beaches, beautiful people, and a lot of things to do and places to hang out.

Best Answer

Geneva, Switzerland; I'm in love with this country

Best Answer

Manhattan, New York....the city NEVER sleeps!!!

Best Answer

None, I hate cities and crowds.

Best Answer

I'd decline the offer because I hate cities. I'm much more of a small town/ suburb type of guy.

Best Answer

I prefer not to live in a city. Give me a house and space.

Best Answer

Vancouver, Canada, central to everything great food, concerts, casinos, people shops, fireworks

Best Answer

I live there, it's not that great!

Best Answer

sometimes its not the city it is what you do when you are in the city : ), like Vegas would/could be fun for me because i am a gambler, that being said i wouldn't see much of the city just the machines

Best Answer

Seattle

Best Answer

Sweet Home Chicago!

Best Answer

Melbourne. With Vancouver is consistently rates as one of the worlds most livable cities

Best Answer

Amsterdam!

Best Answer

I would not live in ANY major city.

Best Answer

Brisbane, Australia

Best Answer