mrstaylor11 mrstaylor11 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Community

Blind drunk state!

Best Answer

lol nice

Best Answer

There are a few on my mind, but probably Nevada.

Best Answer

Nice I have only driven through there maybe one day I will go and visit there

Best Answer

I've been to Laughlin and Las Vegas...nice places to visit. I love going to Vegas...don't know how living there would be, but I'm down to try it out

Best Answer

Nice I'm wanting to move out of Colorado since I've been here all my life wanna see somewhere different ya know

Best Answer

Oregon.

Best Answer

nice :)

Best Answer

Yeah, I love it there. Am moving up there as soon as I can make it happen.

Best Answer

ive always wanted to live in washington been in colorado my whole life so i need to see what else is out there

Best Answer

Colorado is a beautiful state too. Have famly there.

Best Answer

it is nice here i love it but when i die i want to know that i was able to see more of the world than just colorado. what part of co if u dont mind me asking?

Best Answer

My brothers family lives in Monument, outside of Colorado Springs.

Best Answer

oo nice i know where that is im in colorado springs just moved here last yr still getting use to the city life

Best Answer

Oh cool. Are you liking it so far?

Best Answer

its not bad i think things being open 24 hrs but the crime rate is very unsettling since im from a small town and there arent many crimes there. but i will get use to it for a little bit :)

Best Answer

Wow, I didn't realize there was that much crime in Colorado Springs. I only ever make it to Colorado to visit my brother and his family and I am always amazed at how nice people are there. :-)

Best Answer

yea they r nice then again i am a little bias i got robbed twice while working overnight at a gas station which lead to me quitting my job

Best Answer

So sorry to hear that. :-(

Best Answer

its ok i have just never seen a gun in person and although he didnt point it at me i still saw it. at the time i didnt even know that i was getting robbed.

Best Answer

the state of Euphoria

Best Answer

that would be good too

Best Answer

If I could afford it Hawaii.

Best Answer

yea its nice there ive always wanted to go not sure if i could live there though

Best Answer

Nirvana

Best Answer

good answer :D

Best Answer

Oregon took a holiday up their beautiful scenary and 90's counter culture up their

Best Answer

Never been there ive always wanted to live in washington

Best Answer

Oh i know Seattle is suppose to beautiful from what my friends say

Best Answer

everyone i talk to says not to cause it rains a lot there but i LOVE the rain :D and it looks so pretty there

Best Answer

Thats exactly why i would want to live there i love to just listen to the rain

Best Answer

it is very relaxing well i think it is

Best Answer

same here i like reading a good book on my ipad and just listen as the rain falls then pop a hot chocolate in and ah good day

Best Answer

that sounds like the PERFECT day!!

Best Answer

Arizona

Best Answer

nice ive been there once but its soo hot lol

Best Answer

really nice there

Best Answer