I would probably go back to 1960's and 1970's when there was no home computer or mobile phones or internet. A more peaceful life and the place would be Kenya.

Best Answer

although i beleive i am an old soul and that i would be happier in growing up in the 80's in america. i think i would want to live in the 2000's that way my problems and diagnosis would have been made sooner, and i would pick to be in london england for 2 reasons, free health care i believe, and there is more doctor who stuff in england. my grandparent is from london, why he moved here i'll never know.

Best Answer

With the girl of my life 2012 <3 no matter where

Best Answer

I hope that we have lived through some of these times.<br />
I did find and watch a series of clips on you tube about it. It spun me out.

Best Answer

Are you talking about reincarnation? I watched a documentary on it and I think it could very well be possible.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm open to the idea too. The clips I saw were a series of 11 and it was hypnotic regressive therapy. Four women put under and taken to the places they said they lived. It was really something else.

Best Answer

They were banned too. Banned is in the title. I think because of how one lady had gotten so upset. They're reliving the horror as it happened.

Best Answer

back then at the colonial age, I would convince my ancestors not to go to the new world and do the mistakes they did...<br />
We live under the consequences of the decisions of those people before us........

Best Answer

i wish i was aborted... read my blog

Best Answer

The future. Sweden probably

Best Answer