Questionator Questionator 26-30 190 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Lord of the Rings<br />
But I'd just stay in the Shire.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

You didn't really win. I had 15 votes and counting when some idiot flagged my answer. And it wasn't that bad. I only answered with "Deep Throat and need you ask why."

Best Answer

I know. Happened to me over the Muslim woman caption. Will probably happen today because the guy said "****". I hate censorship, in all it's forms. And, by the way, I voted for you Deep Throat answer!

Best Answer

Deep Throat - the uncut version. Need I explain why?

Best Answer

I want to be in the Star Trek world for a number of reasons.<br />
1) I've never really fit in here on Earth or with the majority of humans. I would love to go to Vulcan and give it a go there (also I have a thing for Vulcans...)<br />
2) I've always, since I was very young, dreamed of exploring other worlds and that is far beyond any hope at this time in our world. In the Star Trek world that is not only possible, but a frequent occurrence if you join Star Fleet, although best not be a red shirt for safety reasons...<br />
3) The world would be nicer. I don't know if you watch the shows/movies, but there is a world government, no more wars on Earth (Earth itself may be involved in a war, but this is a case of the universe not being nice), all this wonderful technology, oh, and the good guys always seem to come up on top.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Me too, but you left out the holodeck! I'd create incredible virtual adventures for myself there and pick up all kinds of skills. With the holodeck, the Star Trek universe includes all others anyhow.

Best Answer

Well, that would be the "wonderful tech" along with the replicators. Not so much the transporters. I have philosophical issues with the transporters...

Best Answer

Live Long and Prosper

Best Answer

definitely narnia.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would live in Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory (the one with Gene Wilder), because I would love to take a trippy boat ride, and fly from drinking Fizzy Lifting Drinks, and eat the giant gummy bears in the chocolate room.

Best Answer

I'd pick Hogwarts in Harry Potter! Hahaha my fave movie. I like to live there because in that place, magic is possible and it looks awesome. :)

Best Answer

Blazing Saddles. I'd like to be in a funny version of the American West, tho I could do without the farting.

Best Answer

The farting is the key to the whole movie! Yes, it's vulgar, and childish, but that is what comedy is all about. There is one episope of Monty Pyton's Flying Circus where a cartoon of the Queen of England stands up and farts. Classic.

Best Answer

I've always wanted to be in the world of the movie, The labyrinth- with David bowe. im daydreamed about it every now and again ever since i watched it as a little girl lol<br />
Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?<br />
Jareth: Everything! Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken; I took him. You cowered before me and I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations. Isn't that generous?

Best Answer

Very generous

Best Answer

The Matrix. I'm ready Neo.

Best Answer

Twilight.. to finally be with Edward and replace Bella too.. :)

Best Answer

American Graffiti. It was a better time.

Best Answer

willy wonka and the chocolate factory! haha<br />
while watching twilight though i've always thought that would be interesting too.

Best Answer

Harry Potter as Hagrid

Best Answer

Zombieland.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

He's not getting his twinkies now :P!

Best Answer

A Walk In The Clouds - I want to live in that house and own that vineyard!

Best Answer

I almost want to change my vote because I love that movie also. Excellent call.

Best Answer

Thanks ... though yours was a pretty great answer! :-)

Best Answer

Willy Wanka if I could be an Oompa loompa. <br />
I'd REALLY love to be in the Harry Potter Universe but I'd end up being a Muggle or Squib so screw that. <br />
Mars Attacks would be interesting but in the end I'd have to settle on Star Trek Universe, Star wars I'd probably be one of the construction workers on the Death Star before it was finished built and really doubt I'd have the high midiclorian count or whatever its called so at least with Star Trek I could be in space even if its just a cook or Red Shirt. <br />
Gotta love the power of positive thinking. Muahahaha

Best Answer

Harry Potter.<br />
Hogwarts sounds fun :D

Best Answer

Harry Potter!!

Best Answer

I think living in the world of the critically-acclaimed film "Two Girls, One Cup" would be simply magical. I mean, I really can't see how it hasn't won any Golden Globes yet. The world of "Two Girls" would be a fabulous one for me to have permanent residence in for it is what I've dreamed of ever since early childhood.

Best Answer

You are so funny.

Best Answer

AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer