StupidoAmore StupidoAmore 18-21, F 26 Answers Jul 27, 2012

....Not pay heed to religions, cults or anything slightly mythological except as an academic interest or a bit of fun.

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

Thou shalt use your car indicators. They are there for a reason!

Best Answer

Thou shall critically think

Best Answer

Thou shalt not be stupid .... However this could be the most broken commandment as people just can't help themselves

Best Answer

Lol the sad truth.

Best Answer

thou shalt not force your fairy tale belief systems on others

Best Answer

not hate anyone, ever, for any reason

Best Answer

don't git it totally....but love the vibe

Best Answer

thou shalt not be an arrogant know it all narracistic so b with nothin better to do than make other people miserable........amen

Best Answer

thou shalt think twice

Best Answer

not text and talk on that damn cell phone while driving !!!! it's a really good way to find out if God is for real or not !!! :)

Best Answer

refrain from committing harm, in any manner, to anyone.

Best Answer

...not hold beliefs without supporting evidence.

Best Answer

Respect everyone.<br />
It used to be a joke, the 11th commandmet: Thou shall not get caught

Best Answer

.....................yeah.........................because you totally need a policy for that.
Oh, by the way Jim, pretend to breath. Yes, Jim. This will help maintain consciousness, and life expectancy. Also, try not to murder anyone. Thanks. god. FAIL

Best Answer

You really should stop using crack. Trust me.

Best Answer

Thou shalt not be a ****.

Best Answer

thou shalt not smack and pop thy gum within my hearing

Best Answer

Thou shall multiply as the fish in the sea. Everyone seems to be trying to live up to that one. Oh, that one's already taken ?

Best Answer

Thou shalt never play head games with a person's heart.

Best Answer

Thou shalt grow up and use your ****** head. Talking snakes? evil fruit? really? You wanna know what my favorite part of the bible is? the part where it outlines how and when to sell your wives and daughters, that parts awesome. I'm guessing you haven't heard it.

Best Answer

Yeahhh whatever. Hey question, if you find a new friend, and this friend tells you "yeah, try not to murder anyone" do you A. Get away from this person as fast as possible or B. hang a painting of them in your living room? Just curious.

Best Answer

Oh no did my words hurt you, are you going to cry? Does little Timmy need a napkin. Please don't cry Timmy, it's going to be alright. I only dish what I can take, friend. It's hilarious how all of you freedom of speech dicks get a hard on everytime someone says **** you agree with, and how you cry and cry and tell people to shut up everytime they say something you don't agree with. If you can't the exchange of ideas and words of the internet, leave. Because if you think some community guidelines are going to save you from the harsh reality of the real world I have bad news for you, it wont.

Best Answer

Marry someone else when married to another...

Best Answer

Lmao. So wrong!

Best Answer

Dont laugh, it happened to me. Howver Romney may make it legal. ;)

Best Answer