reading minds

Best Answer

the art of seduction :)

Best Answer

The cello, I always wanted to learn. My parents made me learn to play the sax instead.

Best Answer

college... That's a lifetime of a challenge there!

Best Answer

Dancing. :)

Best Answer

Myself. After that, anything else would be a breeze.

Best Answer

Happiness. Do you think I'll be a millionaire when I master it. A potion in a small bottle with a big price. Oh crap they beat me to it with anti depressants.

Best Answer

martial arts is easily mastered through training along with piano, reading minds is impossible so whats the point of knowing what someone didnt want to share, really? Math is just arithmeTIC.. And Football requires a team to all be on the same page, this usually results in a win lose never feeling equal. I would have to say LOVE. Learning to love to the best of all abilities possible. This is an art form far greater than all listed above. Yet all mentioned above are subjected to musing Love for their soul exeiatance, except mjnd reading. Thats just creepy or last ditch effort to preserve love.... I would just keep diggn..

Best Answer

i never get tired or sick or want to sleep....in that way, i can achieve anything i want without my body disturbing me....

Best Answer

I know only one art baby. but i am expert in it baby.

Best Answer

I would simply love to master my own mind so I could manipulate any craft I choose or be able to control what goes on in my own head!!It would be nice not to be at war with myself anymore!!

Best Answer

Wait, reading minds was a choice!?

Best Answer