Yes. I would move close to my love (the town he currently lives in specifically) because that's how much I love him, that's how much I want to be where he is. I want nothing more than to fall asleep in his arms right now. In the morning we can finalize our world domination plans.

Best Answer

yup! i'd move to wherr nobody knew me

Best Answer

Is there a WARM place that is SECLUDED? I want to go there. Like the country life, but I don't like winter. I want spring, summer, fall, spring, summer, fall....

Best Answer

I would go back to Forks for a while and take care of some unfinished business then I would return here and buy a place in the province.

Best Answer

I love where I live right now it is beautiful.

Best Answer

i would be right by the side of the girl i love. i plan to be there soon enough but i wish i could be there right now to hold her and tell her everything will be alright :)

Best Answer

Finland

Best Answer

Magill, South Australia

Best Answer

NO... I moved 4 years ago and now I"m too far from my family... I'd have to toss a coin to choose who to be nearer too.

Best Answer

I would stay here until my son graduated from high school. Make me the same offer again in 3 years!

Best Answer

Maybe Spain.

Best Answer