Questionator Questionator 26-30 157 Answers Feb 6, 2011

Question of the Day

"Imagine" by John Lennon. I like to imagine the world having total peace and harmony, everyone knows each other, helps one another, where there'll be laughter and joy.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

The sound of silence -- and I DON'T mean the song.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

If I had to listen to JUST ONE song for the rest of my life, the rest of my life would be very SHORT. I'd make sure of that. I'd rather have no music at all than have to listen to just one song forever. No matter how much I love something, I don't want to have that be the only thing I have for the rest of my life. Be it music, book, food, beverage. Whatever.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Mike and the Mechanics"in the living years"........so much for us all to learn from in this excellently written song ! :-)

Best Answer

This is an intensely difficult question, and after much contemplation, I am going to go with American Pie, by Don McLean. But I am such a multi-faceted person with diverse musical taste, and must also add that as much as I adore American Pie, there are parts of me that would be in agony over having made that choice. The Lillith Fair-y part of me would long for Tori Amos and Sara McLachlan; the hippie in me would cry for Pink Floyd and The Beatles; the hard rocker in me would howl for some Breaking Benjamin or Stonesour or Metallica; and the more elegant and refined me would disapprovingly shake her head, mourning the loss of greats like Vivaldi. In pondering this question, however, I took into consideration just how long I had loved each song and artist/group. American Pie is a song I fell in love with during my early chidhood years upon hearing it in a babysitters car, and through the years have never gotten even the slightest bit tired of or bored with it, but rather have grown increasingly fond of

Best Answer

Music is memories for me...just starting to think of one has got me in a tizzy...but Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma form Puccini's Turandot brings tears to my eyes every time....and Barber's Adagio for Strings...and Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles saved me from a bad acid trip!

Best Answer

Here comes the sun... I have blackbird on my mind for quite some while now.

Best Answer

let it be - Beatles i cant believe that no one said this one, motto of my life

Best Answer

"If I had a Million Dollars" by the Bare Naked Ladies

Best Answer

henry the 8th as sang by patrick swayze in ghost!

Best Answer

Don't think you would stay sane for long! lol

Best Answer

after a while of thinking im going with the song and lyrics that are closest to me . its gona have to be red hot chilli peppers i could have lied . its also a song i enjoy playing this on the guitar . it still makes the hairs stand up on my neck .

Best Answer

touch choice but it would be between

beethoven - grosse fugue quartet

beethoven - 7 symphony

Schubert's - death and the maiden

but i would probably choose grosse fugue from all of them, thats true masterpiece of music ahead of its time.

Best Answer

Innagadavida - Iron Butterfly (the long version)

Best Answer

Stairway to Heaven, a classic!

Best Answer

Everything by Lifehouse

Best Answer

Red Red Wine! lol

Best Answer

Very difficult to answer as I love all genres of music but I believe I would have to say Bostons More Than A Feeling !

Best Answer

Stairway to Heaven

Best Answer

I love that song, too. Man, they don't write songs like that anymore.

Best Answer

"Amazing Grace" on bagpipes, because it always makes me cry. Then I could spend the rest of my life crying and properly mourning my loss of a variety of good music. :(

Best Answer

"Inside Silvia" Rick Springfield. i heard it as a child and his voice was the only adult voice i ever heard to that point that was calm and made me feel safe, in fact i have a line from it tattood on my back it says. . . .

"tho the world can rage and storm, there's still one harbor where i'm safe and warm. "

Best Answer

In my life by the beatles. I love that song.

Best Answer