DVDs and CDs. Hard to find stores that sell only these items anymore!
parakeet8157 parakeet8157 51-55, F 15 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Community

Cool stuff. Maybe local art. Stained glass. Bonsai trees. Wreaths. Certain books and toys. Unusual items like kaleidoscopes or oriental fans. Globes. Puzzles. <br />
Stuff that is hard to find. Perfect place for finding a cool gift.

Best Answer

I paint portrait very well. It is hard these days to find people that want a commission.

Best Answer

When do you open? Haha! ;-)

Best Answer

I love to bake, and I've always thought about having a little bakery. I could have cakes and seasonal pies, cookies and breads.... I even day dreamed a name for my little bakery.

Best Answer

Hmmmm! If you can, why not try to?

Best Answer

Right now it isn't a possibity, but perhaps sometime in the future.

Best Answer

retro cook ware and revamped shabby chic stuff for the home and one off crafts :o)

Best Answer

i would open second hand stores, in sparsly populated areas,( a thrift store if you will) so that people with little or nothing could afford things in life they need. and donate extra inventory to shelters of homeless kids.

Best Answer

GOOD answer!

Best Answer

have a store for women who are on the thick side with clothes that really do fit! and have those skinny clothes fashions avaible for thick girls/ladies too

Best Answer

lane store doesnt have any good fashions.. and the tops are all short and wide, not all thick women are wide, some are thick with curves but need the extra for the curves to show .

Best Answer

for example bras for thick women that are pretty and fit well. make them longer for thick girls/ladies ...they dont make tops long enough for women who have a bust line of c or larger.the bust ends up taking up all the length

Best Answer

It would be good if you could open a store like that. Everybody has the right to look and feel good about themselves! ;-)

Best Answer

I'd sell home decor, gifts, homemade candles, homemade art, and books.

Best Answer

If I had such a store, I would sell: Every American- made less- expensive item I could get my hands on! <br />
People want to buy good quality items without having to pay 10 arms and legs to get them! <br />
This would include pretty much anything. :-)

Best Answer

sounds like a ross store

Best Answer

What might a Ross store be?....

Best Answer

Beer, wine and liquor ;)

Best Answer

Blue crystal meth and find some way not to get killed by Walter White.

Best Answer

Shoes... Though I'd probably get into trouble when fitting gorgeous women in heels. I guess my fingers would linger a little too long on their ankles and my eyes would spend far too long checking out their legs. Can't beat a beautiful woman in '**** me shoes' ;-)

Best Answer

you foot flirt!

Best Answer

Hmmmmmm........Wonder if I resemble that remark? Hehe

Best Answer

Guilty as charged. ;-)

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

In britain, coronation day flags!

Best Answer