Questionator Questionator 26-30 84 Answers Sep 21, 2011

Question of the Day

a republican. not sure i can afford one, but it might be worth a try to study them and see if they can be trained to behave nicely in public.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

I agree. Get out into the wild and observe them in their natural habitat. And don't worry, they don't believe in mating rituals.

Best Answer

Lay down Newt. Roll over. Vote no. Gooood Republican! I think they can be domesticated. Possibly even trained for tricks like filllibusters and late night voting. Not to mention the whole array of fun to be hd with hookers and the sort. Just don't play fetch with them with your wallet. They won't bring it back!

Best Answer

and yet you, OrionSword and your fellow liberals are the ones casting the aspersions here. What do you make of that?

Best Answer

I would agree, field research first, in their natural habitat (board rooms, wall st, etc) but you will need to visit a nice men's store for camouflage. I suggest Brooks Brothers

Best Answer

A human. They are relatively easy to train and control, if you don't mind inflicting a small amount of physical and psychological damage. They are very useful once they are broken in, and if used properly, can actually produce income rather than cost. And unlike the other exotic pets people have suggested, if you get very desperate, you can **** it.

Best Answer

Can you order one online?

Best Answer

A Democrat. they are easy to train, once you teach them to say something they will repeat it over and over

Best Answer

Remember Kerry . All I heard from the repubs for months was, waffle, waffle, waffle like a bunch of turkey gobblers. Talk about repitition. Of course that was different wasn't it??? Then they knocked a guy who served in the military and put a draft dodger, basically since his old man got him a cush job in a no danger zone which he didnt show up for a lot in the whitehouse where he wrecked the country and it remains wrecked yet.

Best Answer

You need to get a sense of humor. it's a joke you dumb sheep

Best Answer

A sheep? I do have a Ram truck w/ a hemi so you must be right. Also I am ignorant not dumb since the wife is always telling me to shut up !!

Best Answer

Uh, yeah....like government is the problem, not the solution.....businesses would grow if you cut taxes and regulations.....bbbllllzzzzzzzttttffffftttt......really, dude.

Best Answer

A purple and yellow giraffe------i saw once mind you theacidwas good in those days

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

OWNING EXOTIC ANIMALS HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN UPSETTING IDEA TO ME. ARE WE REALLY SO ARROGANT THAT WE BELIEVE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CAPTURE AND IMPRISON OFTEN RARE AND ENDANGERED ANIMALS. EVEN THOSE NOT ENDANGERED, I WILL ALWAYS WANT FREEDOM FOR NON DOMESTICATED ANIMALS.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

IS YOUR SHIFT BUTTON STUCK ?

Best Answer

some consequences preclude that, but those are very rare. the question seems to assume you just go to the store and buy it. some peoples exotic is another's commonplace.

Best Answer

GOOD FOR YOU! I agree and so does my family.

Best Answer

Feels like we are being chastised when the caps lock is on, doesn't it?

Best Answer

NO, IT'S JUST THAT I'M HARD OF SEEING AND I HAVE TO TYPE THIS WAY TO READ, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Best Answer

What honestly is the difference between exotic and domestic pets? NOTHING. They are both animals.

Best Answer

E T

Best Answer

Sponge Bob so i can kick his *** all day long

Best Answer

now thats FUNNY! ! ! !! ! ! i cant stand Spongebob

Best Answer

peza

Best Answer

Panda... they are so cute :)

Best Answer

Choose NOT to own one...

Best Answer

A spider monkey.

Best Answer

Have you ever had one? We did, they are extremely delicate and nervous little guys. This was way back in the 1950s when people weren't so aware of how hard it is on them to be kept in a little cage. Poor thing. Looking back, I wish we had never gotten him. His name was Mokey Monkey.

Best Answer

A wolf <3

Best Answer

same:)

Best Answer

The fair, beautiful, loving maiden of my dreams :)

Best Answer

Did you say....exotic....or erotic?

Best Answer

I was just thinking this. I want a dancer, erotic or exotic.

Best Answer

a giant sloth.

Best Answer

I already have one of those, but I call it a Congressman

Best Answer

A white tiger

Best Answer

White tigers are ALL incredibly inbred. No one should support their breeding: http://splashstorm.tumblr.com/search/white+tigers

Best Answer

A black panther because they are sneaky like me.

Best Answer

An Okapi.

Best Answer

A Tiger or Black Panther

Best Answer

Miss January

Best Answer