Wakanpyro Wakanpyro 46-50, M 23 Answers Jan 3, 2010

Marijuana is completely re-legalized in every single state, and all those who are serving time for it are completely pardoned, released, and compensated generously for their trouble.

Best Answer

Here is one for the world:

I would pass a law that would ban secret organisations of the illuminati like the bilderberg group, freemasons (not all freemasons realize that they are supporting the illuminati) the vatican (yes, believe it or not, they too are illuminati) and all the other groups and organisations that support the illuminati. I would consider the illuminati as terrorists (because that is what they are, and very slick at it too) and they will be put into detention centers.

These dudes own all the major world banks and pharmacutical companies so I would sell of all their shares in small portions to everyday people and with the money earnt I would share with the poor all over the world. There is so much money in those companies that it could end world poverty and with the banks and pharmacutical companies divided up into small portions, no one person would have too much power over them.

I dont know if it would work, but I would give it a go. The illuminati are evil and need to be destroyed.

Best Answer

Make muslims fly by themselves!

Best Answer

It will hensforth be illegal to cause harm to another living human being. If the thing you are about to say aloud is not something you would want said to you or a loved one, it may not be uttered. If, as a healthcare provider, you would not want your loved ones treated this way, bend the rules, go the extra mile, as if the one you are treating is someone you loved. If you see a stranger in need of help, be it food, shelter, or even a hug - give it, knowing you or yours might need it in in return someday

Best Answer

Hey Mary...can you get me some of that weed so I can try it? I hear it goes great with a Manhattan.

Best Answer

I would pass a law so , rapist, child molesters, and people who commit murder( not in self defense) would have to fight in these wars. Then they can stop sending our sons, daughters, fathers and mothers. Send the ones that have no future make this world a better place.

God Bless America

Kungfusquid

Best Answer

Non-human animals are not to be slaughted.

Best Answer

No more fighting for any reason. That way all our troops could come home safely and never have to leave again.

Best Answer

A law against making stupid laws

Best Answer

Its tough, between free healthcare, legalizing pot (even though I don't smoke), and legalizing gay marriages. I think all of these laws are give ins.

Even third world countries have universal healthcare.

Pots a no brainer.

Church and state just don't go with those shoes.

Best Answer

everytime a republican says something stupid i get a quarter, i'd be so rich :)

Best Answer

All employees must be paid a living wage.

Best Answer

prostituting and we would have less rapes.

Cannabis is a given, I'm a Minister of a Women's only Cannabis Ministry here in Hawaii

Best Answer

I get a dollar everytime the letter "A" is used - either spoken or written

Best Answer

Public nudity !

Best Answer

Everyone in the nation must pay me 50$ monthly lmao

Best Answer

no more laws or maybe all douche bags, **** heads, *** holes ect. get drowned shot hung drawn and quartered you get the idea

Best Answer

For me, the question is what law I would repeal.

Best Answer