This means EVERYONE is gone. Few choices are... black holes, gamma ray burst, sun exploding, moon crashing into earth, technology takeover (think terminator/ I robot), virus, polar ice caps melting, asteroid, nuclear war.... etc.
consumed28 consumed28 22-25, M 9 Answers Feb 28 in Health

When the sun runs out of nuclear fuel in approximately, it will begin to collapse, and then will expand into what is called a "Red Giant". Its new size will encompass the first four rocky planets (out to past Mars). The earth and all of its contents will be vaporized under the still-intense heat of the red giant.

Best Answer

russians invade ukraine we light up russia russia light us up china gets involved the back stabbing bastards so we light them up too and before u know it no more human race

Best Answer

Just like on the playground

Best Answer

paper cuts

Best Answer

Or zombie virus.

Best Answer

Alien invasion.

Best Answer

Euthanise everyone

Best Answer

sleep and never wake up

Best Answer

Virus destroys all human female ability to to reproduce. Women become sterile. Eventually no more humans.

Best Answer

I love that movie

Best Answer

What movie?

Best Answer

That's the plotline for "Children of Men" (2006). Very good movie

Best Answer

Never saw it

Best Answer

You'd like it. It follows that same idea.

Best Answer

I liked the book Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut.

Best Answer

Honestly now... keep your mind off of destruction, and live a little- think good thoughts...

Best Answer

I'm writing an essay about a pandemic, can't help myself.

Best Answer