beautifulsoul8 beautifulsoul8 18-21, F 5 Answers May 18 in Parenting & Family

Taking care of technology. I need to do a better job; I think I'm little careless.

Best Answer

well for starters i would never have got into selling weed...... that solves countless problems

Best Answer

I would never have kids or get married.

Best Answer

I would go back to 20 ,,and be a better husband and Dad and make my kids know how much I love them every day ,,,,ex and I are friends now and my kids all love me so I am very blessed ,,,but I was more about being the life of the party and missed the important ,,,but 2 failed marriages and many wasted years and God the money I have blown I am clean and sober and a good Dad to my 6 yr old and a good Dad to my grown kids and I have 4 grandchildren that all make me proud ,,so I guess it went how it was supposed to ,,,you don't know what you got till its gone and you never learn until you fail a few times so I guess it all made me who I am ,,,and finally I am content with me ,,,no small feat

Best Answer