No One! I am not a violent person and never believed violence ever solved anything. I believe the right words with the right tone of voice can do every bit as much if not more or even complete silence which really gets to someone who is trying to hurt you intentionally. Just flat walking away does equally as well.

Best Answer

This sleazy male waiter who insists on calling me 'sugar', 'honey', and 'sweetie' and speaking to me like a little girl. I would punch him in the face, them beat him with the napkin dispenser near my left hand until there was blood and napkins everywhere, and his frothy gurgling finally stopped...

Best Answer

that's deep.. hope you have a better waiter experience next time my lady..

Best Answer

do you? my lady?

Best Answer

When said by someone who means it, certainly endearing...but by a man who's stare feels like oil as it trickles down the collar of my blouse...no...it is not nice...

Best Answer

i mean it..

Best Answer

I have no doubt that you do. I appreciate your sincerity. ^_^

Best Answer

thank you..

Best Answer

I would Punch my ex bstfriend for dating my Ex girlfriend while me and her where still living together.

Best Answer

Depends on who was coming at me.

Best Answer

satan

Best Answer