KALL44 KALL44 41-45, M 18 Answers Mar 9, 2011

I would love to suck my own **** cause my friends say im pritty good at.

Best Answer

Yes, if I could suck my **** it would spend quite some time in my mouth. I have swallowed my *** in the past but I prefer to have someone else do it for me!

Best Answer

I don't know of one person in the whole world who, if he could, wouldn't want to suck himself off and then swallow. Don't think its got anything to do with being gay or not, its just that it would be so ******* hot !!

Best Answer

No, it doesn't make you gay, you jerk off right? It's the same only better.<br />
I can't suck mine, as I have poor flexablity, and I don't have a 12" ****, which is what I'd need to suck my own as a result. But Yes I would!

Best Answer

It is one of my favorite fantasies! I would love to feel my **** *** in my mouth and get off a big load of hot ***. Irf i was limber enuf I would be doing it eveyday.<br />
since i can't, the next best thing is to find a partner to 69 with and kiss after we ***. Any takers?<br />
jayvee696969

Best Answer

yes of course!!! and drink my own sweet *** to!

Best Answer

ohhhhhh yes then repeat it ***** is so tasty, not gay but bi, just enjoy sex

Best Answer

yes yes and no

Best Answer

absolutely I would love to put my own cockin my mouth and suck it I all ready have licked my hands rubbed my **** then licked them again totry to taste my own ****, and fenched kissed my wife after she sucked me to get the tast of it Make you gay I don't feel gay when i get my own *** in my mouth kissing my wife after I cummed in her mouth I asked her what she thought of It she said she would love to see me suck myself and wished their was a ay for to give herself oral and would definately swallow her own *** and I would love to see her do that now we are thinking of ways to swallow our own cumm and can't wait to try

Best Answer

If I could suck my own penis I would. I'd make a show of it!! Does it make me gay..how can you be gay with yourself??? Would I swallow my ***..absolutley, been doing it for years and sharing it!!! :) Cheers

Best Answer

Let me answer with some questions. If you had no arms would you find a way to ****? Does touching your own bum when you pull your pants up make you gay? If your wife or girlfriend licks her fingers after fingering herself, does this make her a lesbian, and by lesbian, i mean real lesbian, like if that last question was true then shed dump you the second she tasted her own ***.<br />
If i could suck my own ****, would I? of course i bloody well would and i wouldn't leave the house for at least a week after id discovered it.<br />
Would i try my own ***? of course, i consider it totally disrespectful to my women to expect her to do something i wouldn't and theres no way i wouldn't kiss her after a blow job to say thank you, what an insult to reject your partner after such a gift.<br />
Would me tasting my own *** make me gay? Of course it wouldn't, where in that experience, with my wife, GF or on my own, is there an emotional, physical or mental connection with another man? absolutely no where.<br />
Can i suck my own ****? No<br />
Do i want to suck another mans **** because i cant? of course i bloody well don't. I want a women to suck my **** and i want eat her ***** in return because i love it and her.

Best Answer

I should try it at least once, just for the experience. I could once just lick the tip, but it was so uncomfortable that I could see no point in trying to go further. If only it had been an inch bigger!

Best Answer

IF U KEEP PRACTICING YOU WILL BE ABL TO GET MORE IN YOUR MOUTH DEPENDING ON WHAT SHAPE YOUR IN WHEN I STARTED DOING IT I WAS ONLY 15

Best Answer

Yes<br />
Yes<br />
No just horny!

Best Answer

If my **** was long enough for me to suck it, like the man from Nantucket, then I would never need to; now would I?

Best Answer

1. Of course, it's feels amazing when someone else does it but when you do it to your self, it's even better.<br />
2. You can do it your own way and what feels nice. <br />
2. You are simply and idiot if you think that's it's gay..! It's for pleasure.. Not about sexual orientation!! Being gay is when you are ate attracted to men, not **** and sucking it! <br />
4. Swallowing is up to you, why not try it?!

Best Answer