warriortears warriortears 22-25 11 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Community

Sept. 6, 2012. That was the day my fiance passed away through suicide. I wish that I stayed home that day. He needed me that day and I was not there. He was more important than work. :-(

Best Answer

I would have to say I think it would be Christmas day 2001 that day I don't quite remember but I look at the picture of my parents from that day they are both smiling and look happy. I think it was a terrific day and though I have trouble remembering that day I know it's up there somewhere I just have trouble accessing it. I think reliving it would be not only a great Christmas gift but it would give me something I can't have again in my life My parents.

Best Answer

I don't have regreths, but i would love to relive march 15 2012<br />
That was a great day..

Best Answer

February 15, 2000. I was in a hellish storm while cod fishing in the Bering Sea. It was incredible, blowing a steady 80 knots with gusts over a hundred. Forty foot mountainous seas coming from every direction. I fished out there on and off for fifteen years, but that was the only time I ever had any fun doing it. I wouldn't mind living that day again.

Best Answer

The day the first bully started to bully me in kindergarten. That kid would cop a beating so bad i would probably be expelled and sent to a home for troubled Childeren. <br />
But it would be worth it.

Best Answer

I developed Alopecia Areata, losing all my hair for a period of years.....My daughter was 3 years old then and used to kiss my bald head and say they were " Angel kisses to make the hair grow back ".....Such a loving child. ♥

Best Answer

Groundhog Day.

Best Answer

Huh , this is tough. I have many missed opportunities & had many options I had went against my gut..

Best Answer

I would choose not to I look forward not back

Best Answer