Questionator Questionator 26-30 147 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

to be with my oldest son one more day before he went to heaven

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

sorry to hear that

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

we have that same bond

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

Im so sorry...and hope that angels are smiling upon him.and he is at peace..in heaven...

Best Answer

thank you and sorry for your loss

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

I understand *Hugs* I would spend my daughters 13th birthday with her again, I checked her out of school and we went to the lake and rented a boat and played in the sunshine. I lost her in 2007 when she was 22.

Best Answer

sorry for your loss it hurts every single day

Best Answer

that's tragic. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Best Answer

One day when I was 12.<br />
My brother was gone somewhere so I had my parents all to myself.<br />
They took me out shopping and then we had pizza and coke and that was treat back then ( we were very poor).<br />
I read famous five as I sipped coke and I thought that was heaven!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

the innocent day before I knew better

Best Answer

me too.....

Best Answer

I would relive the day my daughter was born, She changed my entire life and the path on which i had chosen to walk, I love her with all my heart and I am so damn proud of her....

Best Answer

The day I fell in love!

Best Answer

It would be 1969 and I'd be 8 again, and I'd get up on Saturday and smell frying bacon and hot biscuits baking. After Mama's bacon and eggs and hot biscuits I'd race a few Hot Wheels, maybe go out and hit a few ba<x>seballs as far as i could out into the cornfield and then go find them. I'd help Dad in the garden for a while and ride on the plow of the old Ford tractor a few rounds. I'd walk the dirt path barefooted down to Granny's and play her a game of dominoes. I'd get on my bike and ride into "downtown" (kinda like Mayberry) and have a cherry coke and a hamburger at the cafe / drug store soda fountain and play a game of pinball with my buddies. When I got back home Dad would have the old metal detector out and I'd ride in the back of the old Chevy pickup out in the country to some old falling down homeplace and we'd look for buried treasure and I'd listen to him tell stories about the people who used to live there and what they were like. When we got back that afternoon there would be supper on the stove. It would be Mama's meatloaf and an assortment of garden veggies from turnip greens to sweet potatoes to blackeyed peas to yellow squash and there would be a chocolate pie with meringue ready for dessert. After supper I'd listen to Dad play and sing a few songs on the old Sears and Roebuck guitar and being Saturday night we'd sit around and watch the Grand Ole Opry. We'd leave the front door unlocked because we could, and then off to bed with the windows raised and there'd be fresh country air whistling through the screens and the sound of coyotes down along the creek.

Best Answer

the day he asked me to be his girlfriend<33

Best Answer

The moment where I'll be yours forever &lt;3

Best Answer

The day that my twin daughters were born...

Best Answer

My wedding day!

Best Answer

The day I found out I was going to be a father to twins. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Going-To-Be-A-Father/2386241" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

November 10, 2006. Assuming I would be able to know then what I know now?? I would be up from midnight and I would not leave his side and I would not stop telling him how much I loved him and I would beg him not to go and then he wouldn't crash his car and he wouldn't be dead and so many people would not still be grieving his loss including me.

Best Answer

Sorry Steph. I know your pain :-(

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply. The pain takes on a life of its own in our hearts doesn't it. It has its own room in my heart.

Best Answer

Thank you. No matter what the pain never stops. But Ill see him again one day. I know when I leave this earth he will be there to show me how to get to where I am supposed to be just like he did when he was here. He will be all in my afterlife business just like he did when he was here. lol He will ask me what took me so long and then he will tell me I need to tighten up because there's a lot to do. : D I can't wait to hear him tell me to tighten up.. strange what they say that never leaves our minds..

Best Answer

The day my brother was born

Best Answer

The day before I lost my parents. we ate hotdogs and went to see a movie then just walked thru the park and around town looking at stores in the cool air. It was just another sunday afternoon, kinda normal, but I would give anything to go back and tell them I love them and appreciated them so much.

Best Answer

The day I left home-just so I could see the look on her face. Ah, Freedom.

Best Answer

frankly...any day before I actually started 'thinking'...when my mind was blank and peacefully oblivious....to much baggage this days...takes a toll...just thinking if i can get a chance like this brings a smile on my face.. :)

Best Answer

The last day I spent with my mother so I could say goodbye n tell her how amazing she was n how much I love her.

Best Answer

I'd like to relive my last week at work this year, the next-to-last week of June... Spending lots of time with friends, going for walks in the evening, lying on the grass listening to music, and BaByHeAd came to the shcol I worked at. It was a wonderful week.

Best Answer

The day he said "I do" and said vows and thought he meant them.

Best Answer

The day my husband left for the Uk on a short trip, promising me and the kids he would be back in a fortnight and take us on a round the world trip..His promotion to Captain was around the corner. Tall, inspiring, distinguished military officer, fit as a fiddle, kissed me goodbye and left on 1st December 2003. If only I had known that it was the last time I would see him alive again, I would never have let him go. Or I would have told him I loved him instead of arguing with him over something ridiculous..He came back to me yes on 15th December 2003 , in a body bag..the day my world fell apart , and my kids began a life without their dad......!

Best Answer

This is so sad. I' sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

Thank you...Much stronger..moved on....with a positive note,now each day is a good day, because I dont regret or live in the past, I live purely for the moment.............and there have been gazillions of liveable moments.....Its life! x

Best Answer

The part where I didn't exist....

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer