Questionator Questionator 26-30 105 Answers Oct 29, 2011

Question of the Day

My underpants.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

you're looking odd..you feeling ok?

Best Answer

I would have listen more in school paytention to the teacher I would have did all my work, I wouldn`t have start smoking or drinking I would listen to my parents and family more I would be more open with people cause i`m shy I wouldn`t be a gangsta I would just be a normal smart man that when to college and just did all he could

Best Answer

DEPRESSION , DRINKING AND SMOKING IS REAALLLLY BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR LIFE IF U STILL DO IT THEN STOP IMMIDIETLY

Best Answer

You still can achieve these things that you so desire. You are still young and it not to late to start over. Better yourself you deserve it!

Best Answer

You still can :)

Best Answer

I wouldnt have become friends with people who used and abused me.

Best Answer

I would change so many things, Hindsight is allways better. Since I can't go back, I am making the next five years be better. I have learned from the past, and will make the future better for many.

Best Answer

I would have gotten to the hospital sooner or just not gone to work that day. I would have spent the last day of my husbands' life right there beside him. He still came to me in spirit, and gave me a big kiss with his whiskers rubbing my face. But I really wish I had been there before he started fighting for his life. I wanted him to know how much I Loved him. <br />
I know everyone says he knew...but I wanted to tell him in 8/2007 that I still Loved Loved him so very much, again and for the last time in his life on this Earth. That is my heart felt answer. Blessings, LW

Best Answer

what i would of said when i didn't. and the things i shouldn't of said that i did. i think that would be the biggest.

Best Answer

amen to that.

Best Answer

to have my wife back , she was the love of my life , and died from cancer !

Best Answer

I'm so sorry to hear that. I do hope that someday, you not find someone to replace her, but someone you can open your heart out to and love again.

Best Answer

I envy you sir. That you had a "love of your life" and life never cheated you of that. Death may have but we all rue death. Some of us however who thought we had found the love of our lives have lived to rue "life" as well as it can be very cruel. I hope you cherish your wife's memory and her love. Again I envy you that.

Best Answer

I would have never left the area I came from.....enjoying the change of seasons, the museums, symphony, restauraunts, warm people with humor, and history........oh the fashion too!

Best Answer

I wouldn't change a thing. Things just fell into place and I found clarity within the last five years. My children have flourished, my marriage is great and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Best Answer

You go girl!!

Best Answer

The last five years.

Best Answer

I would have won the lottery.

Best Answer

I would have fought harder for my half of the stuff when I got separated

Best Answer

I'd worry less and appreciate the good things in my life. i'm trying to be more like that now.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Be more social, try new things

Best Answer

Why would you want to change what has happened? Are you unhappy with who you are today? If not, then changing what has happened might make you a person you do not want to be. If you don't like who you are today, then what has happened has at least given you lessons as to what not to do. I would keep everything that has happened, for better or worse, since they have given me opportunities, lessons, and experiences that have shaped me and who I want to become.

Best Answer

Nothing.

Best Answer

I never told my fiance "I Love You"<br />
He was great but I was too scared to stop hiding my feelings :(

Best Answer

I'd have split up with my wife a lot earlier than I did.

Best Answer

5 Years - What would I change? My attitude. For the last 4-5 years I have done nothing but feel sorry for myself, I've woken up in my own pity party just to fall asleep in my own tears. I wish I never had, I wish it didn't take me this long to get over what happened when I grew up, I wish I didn't let my family's dysfunction rattle my own life. I didn't graduate high school because I was too busy being pissed off at my mother, hating my father, wishing I wasn't alive, that I threw all of my potential out of the window and let bad memories and a terrible childhood rule my life.<br />
And I wish I hadn't. If I had just had a better attitude, If I had just taken charge of my own happiness, I could have done well in life. Instead, I am currently without work, without family or friends, in a new city on my own. the only difference being, my attitude has changed and I know that there is hope yet for me to succeed.

Best Answer

HEY YOU ARE NEVER ALONE THIS IS WHY PEOPLE JOIN THIS SITE I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR FRND(IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO THOUGH YOU SHOULD KNOW I'M ONLY 14) EMAIL ME WE COULD BE BFFS WHO KNOWS. (HAPPYFARHEEN@GMAIL.COM)

Best Answer

You are never alone. God has a plan for all of us and that includes you. I believe you will find your way because I believe in you and I don't even know you. So believe in yourself and LIVE honey, LIVE. Oh to be young and able again. God Bless you dear.

Best Answer

Not vote for Obama...wait....did I just admit that? My bad.

Best Answer