The Stupid.
BellaBeast BellaBeast 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 9 in Community

If it were possible I would remove greed.

Best Answer

For sure!

Best Answer

Capitalism.

Best Answer

Yeah. I almost said that. It's a sick, sick way to live.

Best Answer

Stupid people!

Best Answer

Racist a$$ holes!

Best Answer

my mother :P

Best Answer

Whoa.

Best Answer

i'm half kidding. You haven't met her though. She's evil

Best Answer

Are we talkin... Not letting you date till you're 18 evil or... Burn you with cigarettes evil?

Best Answer

the second one though not that evil. example: when I was 7 years old my mom left with my twin sister to the bank. Me and my older bro were left at the house. My bro convinced me to go to the neighbor's house with him (it was only two houses away and he said my mom said i could). I didn't do anything bad all I did was feed some rabbits ome lettuce. I saw my mom and sis come home. a minute or two after they go in the house my sister comes out yelling my name. I go to her and he says my mom is looking for me. I go in and say: mom? She comes out the kitchen, picks me up by the neck (my mom used to be a bodybuilder so she had no problem picking me up by the neck with one hand) takes me to her room and slaps me until I pee my pants. She then yells at me to get out her room so I run to the living room and stand by the couch in my wet pants crying. oh such lovely mother daughter bonding *sarcasm*

Best Answer

P.S. later on I explained to her that my bro said she said I could go. She told me sorry but I wish she hadn't becauseit was so obvious even to my 7 year old self that she wasn't sorry. When my bro came home he wasn't in trouble at all. She jus told him he was lucky she didn't do to him what she'd done to me and she laughed and he laughed too

Best Answer

AIDS.

Best Answer

Humanity. This place would be better off without us.

Best Answer

Mean people

Best Answer

Stupid people

Best Answer

I know this is a cop out but it's a very complex question. I would say suffering.

Best Answer