And what features would the new bionic replacement have?
Ebboflife Ebboflife 22-25, F 11 Answers Mar 6 in Health

heart , just be able to get blood where its needed

Best Answer

my right arm, when I was a baby I was burned with hot coffee at 9 months old, that burn left a scar on my arm I have had most of my life....So if I could replace it with a super bionic arm I would.

Best Answer

you can remove scars i think

Best Answer

I think so too, but I never looked into it...this scar is like my trademark, I have lived with it my whole life I dont know if I could have it removed...its a part of me, its who I am.

Best Answer

I don't really like the idea of giving up my own flesh for a synthetic part. And everything works okay so if it ain't broke…

Best Answer

Vagina

Best Answer

leg. it would allow me to fly with jets and help me in boxing as it needs a good footwork

Best Answer

bionic boobs with all sensors for enjoment

Best Answer

My middle finger. I have worn it out.

Best Answer

Brain!!

Best Answer

my my tongue,,yep my tongue...love john

Best Answer

My brain, it would hold my personality, just like the one I have does but lend it the computing capacity of a super computer. Also it would be able to function outside my body or be placed into a new body when this one wore out.

Best Answer