And what features would the new bionic replacement have?
Ebboflife Ebboflife 18-21, F 10 Answers Mar 6 in Health

heart , just be able to get blood where its needed

Best Answer

my right arm, when I was a baby I was burned with hot coffee at 9 months old, that burn left a scar on my arm I have had most of my life....So if I could replace it with a super bionic arm I would.

Best Answer

you can remove scars i think

Best Answer

I think so too, but I never looked into it...this scar is like my trademark, I have lived with it my whole life I dont know if I could have it removed...its a part of me, its who I am.

Best Answer

I don't really like the idea of giving up my own flesh for a synthetic part. And everything works okay so if it ain't brokeā€¦

Best Answer

Vagina

Best Answer

leg. it would allow me to fly with jets and help me in boxing as it needs a good footwork

Best Answer

bionic boobs with all sensors for enjoment

Best Answer

My middle finger. I have worn it out.

Best Answer

Brain!!

Best Answer

My brain, it would hold my personality, just like the one I have does but lend it the computing capacity of a super computer. Also it would be able to function outside my body or be placed into a new body when this one wore out.

Best Answer