AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 17 Answers Jul 21, 2012

I would save the homeless person with thestipulation that once he was back on his feet, he would have to pay things forward by saving 100 homeless pets

Best Answer

I would have to go with my fellow human on this one..

Best Answer

Amen! I adore animals but a human's life is much more precious.

Best Answer

The 100 homeless pets, they didn't have any life choices that got them in that position, and since we have domesticated these poor animals it is our responsibility to take care of them.

Best Answer

I´d give shelter to a homeless person

Best Answer

How about a homeless whale ?

Best Answer

I would go with the human life. sorry about the pets.

Best Answer

I'd save the pets, no question about it. I've had far more loyalty and enduring love from the pets in my life than from the people I've known. Why should one human, who's as likely to be a hateful bastard as someone kind hearted, be given preference over 100 companion animals that are more likely to bring a lot of joy into the world?

Best Answer

I would save one homeless person, first.

Best Answer

Homeless person, I am not a pet person, not that I would hurt animals. I would never hurt anyone.

Best Answer

My experience with homeless people versus homeless pets...the homeless pets tend to be a lot less complicated to help. Kibble and a trip to the vet, they're good. OTOH, 100 of them are going to stink and hair-up the place.<br />
The homeless people often have substance abuse issues, psychological issues, and will often require stuff like rides and clothing, and shoes, and a diet that will be a lot more expensive than kibble.<br />
*Shrug* just saying, having helped out both...

Best Answer

The pets

Best Answer

100 homeless pets. There's lots of help for homeless people but hardly anything for homeless pets.

Best Answer

Whichever one decides too choose first for themselves

Best Answer