shauny1975 shauny1975 36-40, M 10 Answers Jun 30, 2012

When I was younger I probably would do it or at least think about it realy hard but now that Im older I don't think a stranger would do it for me so if they wanted my kidney It would cost them 200,000. I figure 20,000 a year for 10 years of my life being shortend and thats cheap. I would pay off my mothers house and leave the rest to my son minus about 20 grand for myself. If they didn't have the money I guess they would end up stinking.

Best Answer

I would for my own family especially my son and my nieces.

Best Answer

Yes I would who want to be toilet ing in a nappy when their old anyway?

Best Answer

Yes I would, I will. My life is pure $hit puddles anyway Id hope the reciepient would be good to folks

Best Answer

No. I am not a Fascist.

If I had known you were an insulting ***** and a namecaller, I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to give you a thoughtful and sensible answer.

Best Answer

are you Fascist......what a strange answer,we are all equal and why would you put hawking a robotic head over the Dalai lama....hawking is a freak show i mean its like putting a high IQ monkey on display

Best Answer

Sure as long as it was a child or someone who still had more of their life left(at least under 25)

Best Answer

No. I need all the time I can have. I am not finished yet.

Best Answer

someone I didn't know? nope

Best Answer