Riderz4Christ Riderz4Christ 31-35, M 26 Answers Jun 17, 2012

"Good luck when you get to hell."

Best Answer

sorry you feel that way

Best Answer

i commend you. great way to sum it all up

Best Answer

Daddy I love youuuu <3 , You're the greatest father ever , Happy Father's day :) +Kiss :):)

Best Answer

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Best Answer

Why did you stop trying? Why dont you love me anymore? Why am i not worth your time or effort? Why did you replace me ? Why did you change?

Best Answer

A lot has happened since you died when I was nineteen. Amazing how much alike we are, good and bad.

Best Answer

awwww im so sorry

Best Answer

Nothing, I'd show him a knife in his gut.

Best Answer

I did see him earlier. I wished him a Happy Father's Day and told him I love him. ;)

Best Answer

hi daddy i miss you happy fathers day oh and i won our bet ;)

Best Answer

I love u and I always will :)

Best Answer

My Dad passed away 25 years ago and I still miss him. He taught me so much that impacts my life today. Father's Day always sets me to pondering the way he did life and the love he taught me as his daughter. I loved him throughout life. I would simply say "Thank you Dad for always being there for me. You make a difference in my life. I love you."

Best Answer

I would put my head on his shoulder and tell him "man Im some lucky to have such a handsome Daddy, you must have to beat the women of with a stick when your on the road" Then giggle as he goes on about how hes a ladies man :)

Best Answer

Nothing at all I saw him today and said nothing. No happy father day, no hello, nor a how are you doing. I could careless about him

Best Answer

im so sorry friend well i hope one day you guys can talk

Best Answer

Thanks but I doubt it :-/

Best Answer

Just left his home said Good Night and Sweet Dreams

Best Answer

awesomenesssssss

Best Answer

I would tell him I miss him, just as I do whenever I think of him. I really do miss him. Love you Daddy.

Best Answer

my heart breacks friend for you friend

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Although you passed 20 yrs ag, the few years you were in my life have molded me into the woman I am today. for this I would like to thank you and tell you I love you. Although you are no longer here physically, yoy live on in me and in my son, who has shown some of the characteristics that i admired in you.

Best Answer

thats very sweet of you to say and im sorry about papa

Best Answer

I love him and miss him.

Best Answer

woody my brother im so sorry

Best Answer

You didn't know any better did you?

Best Answer

prob not sorry

Best Answer

I dunno... probably that I hope he likes the drill set I bought him today... he's right across the hall.

Best Answer

you are a good daughter God bless ur soul

Best Answer

thank you ^_^

Best Answer

you are so welcome

Best Answer

That I've come to realize I'll never understand why, but I've finally come far enough to forgive

Best Answer

wow that is the best forgiveness is the key

Best Answer

Jesus....didn't we just have lunch at the Texas Roadhouse?

Best Answer

lol good one

Best Answer