I think I'd send an anonymous one word letter like, fish, or trampoline, to no one in general just for 'funsies.' <br />
Cat is my cat's name, for now. <br />
To quote myself from earlier-"I would rather eat actual **** than ketchup"<br />
I think I would buy bottles of mustard for everyone who likes ketchup.

Best Answer

I sense another Dan Brown novel.

Best Answer

You'll be seeing it on shelves shortly

Best Answer

Oh it was FISH, boy was he wrong about the holy grail, now I know Dan is a pervert.

Best Answer

To my ex-wifes father id send a package full of conoms

Best Answer

I would tell Joan of Arc not to get involved with the church.<br />
I have four cats, and each one has a name-o.<br />
Ketchup has its place.<br />
I'd buy lots of things and stuff with a million dollars.

Best Answer

To myself in mexico. "don't drink the water!"

Best Answer

To JFK in the limo in Dallas and it would say "Duck!".

Best Answer

Lol that's good. Nice segway .. if I had this mythical messaged glass chalice of "hope u read this", I would simply state, "Be Good"! As E.T. as that sounds I would have afforded less Elliot-ness allowing me less conviction no investigations and still have those tasty peanutbutter/chocolate treats to trail my would be. Granted they would kick my *** for.the trail of sugar, however we would be better off than being stuck with those weird Swedish Fish. I love Em too..lol. Ketchup? (Kinda) my kitty has past away, and the seven figure squander? Ill have to get back to you on...

Best Answer