Questionator Questionator 26-30 210 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Help people recover from Cancer, Asthma, Heart Attacks

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

What a nice thing to say. :)

Best Answer

Cancer, Asthma, Heart Attacks are disease of the rich and seems self-serving...

Best Answer

I would wish for all children to be born free of defects.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

what a great answer and you have my respect

Best Answer

No one would be homeless or destitute.

Best Answer

we'd actually need caring governments for that

Best Answer

So be it (snap).

Best Answer

I would change the love of money into love of helping others.

Best Answer

Give everyone what they wanted, lost loved ones, money, love, whatever, just make this world a happy place again...

Best Answer

I'm sure it was long time ago.

Best Answer

No I'm pretty sure it never was either. At least not everyone at the same time. One prospered while a large group suffered, this has not changed.

Best Answer

Then that is very sad.

Best Answer

I agree that it's never been a happy place. I mean, look anywhere in history. There were killings, diseases, etc. You think the Christians were happy to be fed to lions while the Romans were having their fun? And it goes all the way back.
There have always been sick and lame people and as long as there are people, there will be mean people, which results in more sad people.

Best Answer

Not funny

Best Answer

But their is some happiness and has always been. Sick people are cured. Lame people can walk. There are wonderful people. Sensitive people. Generous people. Loving people. Caring people. There is good twixt the bad. Don't ever forget it, please. Remember this when I call you with some news. xoxxo

Best Answer

Give the HIV -positive patients the chance to live by globally distributing the waited-for medicine..

Best Answer

That people would be unable to commit violence against one another.

Best Answer

Fix my wifes ailments

Best Answer

elevate the collective consciousness of earth beings, so they would transcend the petty issues of life and the trappings of the ego...with a free mind, enlightenment would be the new normal.

Best Answer

Very profound, Mr Clampett. ;)

Best Answer

thank you...this species has not learned yet that we must cooperate to survive...the ego is the enemy...not your fellow man....get back to singularity.

Best Answer

Get back to singularity? Get off the shrooms my friend. You and Uncle Jed have been smokin some funny stuff.

Best Answer

That I have a self~cleaning house

Best Answer

that's gooooood!

Best Answer

The desires of their hearts.. Mine included of course.

Best Answer

Get rid of all forms of christianity.

Best Answer

And all forms of islam

Best Answer

a baby girl with loving parents, I'd love experience of growing up female and have a decent family this time

Best Answer

All politicians (or wannabes) would be forced to tell the total complete and unspun truth.

Best Answer

Idiots hating on my precious cat.

Best Answer

that my son didn't die

Best Answer

Fast forward about 10 years into the future. I think that's how long it'll take for all the stubborn people to give up and realize they were wrong about gays being abnormal.

Best Answer

Heal all the broken hearts.

Best Answer

No abuse of any kind would ever happen to children again

Best Answer

Stop Nixon (or anyone after) repealing the Gold Standard.<br />
That was the first step down the road to financial ruin for America and the globe. That "contact and tangible" valie of many kept it as purely a measure of real wealth and NOT a commodity, which a dozen moves later it became.<br />
Without that first step of disconnecting money from a real standard of wealth. None of the other steps wouls have been possible.

Best Answer